Find the tiniest gold nuggets, micro jewelery and even coins with the most sensitive and versatile gold detector ever made!
Built on the cutting-edge RACER technology from Makro metal detectors, the Gold RACER offers advanced gold prospecting capabilities. Operating at a 56 kHz frequency, the Gold RACER detects the tiniest nuggets while ignoring harsh ground conditions and hot rocks in gold fields around the world.
Apart from its exceptional ground handling capability, the waterproof search coils make the Gold RACER an excellent gold detector for use in streams and rivers too.
Advanced features such as iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold), iMask (Intelligent Masking), Tone Break, Audio Boost, superior discrimination ability as well as its improved ergonomics make this detector the most versatile detector on the market for finding gold nuggets, micro or small jewelry and even coins.
Makro Gold Racer Metal Detector Professional Features:
- High Performance and unmatched depth for challenging terrains
- Pinpoint and Depth Indicator
- Professional Design and Superior Quality
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones (Optional)
- LED Flashlight and Backlight
- Easy to use single menu design
Makro Gold Racer Metal Detector Controls:
- Sensitivity: Adjusts the depth of the detector.
- Threshold and iSAT: Intelligent self-adjusting threshold control. Allows for a smooth and noise-free audio threshold sound in challenging terrains by avoiding disruption of the threshold in the all metal mode caused by high mineralization.
- FD / Save: Easily saves your settings or restores factory defaults.
- Extra features at the push of a button: Audio Boost, Audio Tone, Frequency Shift, LED Flashlight.
- Magnetic Mineralization Indicator: Shows mineralization intensity of the ground.
- 3 Search Modes: All Metal, DISC.1, DISC.2
- Digital Target ID (Identification) and ID Filtering
- iMask: Eliminates false signals caused by ground noise or hot rocks when searching in discrimination modes.
- Tone Break: Adjusts the break points of the target response tones on the Target ID range.
- Ext. Battery Life: Offers 25-30 hours continuous operation.
- Ground Balance with 3 Options: Automatic, Manual or Tracking.
Standard Package Includes:
- GR26 10'' x 5.5" DoubleD Search Coil (26cm x 14cm)
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
|Approximate Weight||3 lbs|
|Audio Identification||VCO/Iron Audio|
|Battery Requirements||4 - AA|
|Search Coil Size||5" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Automatic, Manual, or Tracking|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||No|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Operating Frequency||56 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $799.95
Special Price $729.00
List Price: $749.95
Special Price $637.46
List Price: $799.00
Special Price $449.95
List Price: $549.00
Special Price $499.00
List Price: $799.00
Special Price $679.15
List Price: $1,825.00
Special Price $1,520.00
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.