Garrett Ace 300 Metal Detector
The Garrett Ace 300 detector features a new 7”x 10” concentric PROformance search coil for additional coverage and detection depth. The ACE 300 sports a higher frequency of 8 kHz for better sensitivity to both low and medium-conductivity targets.
Includes 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 7" x 10" Search coil cover
Garrett has placed big features into the ACE 300—Digital Target ID, better detection abilities, a new audio system, and more—for a price that can’t be beat.
Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector Key Features:
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- 7" x 10" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil offers more coverage and depth
- Operating frequency of 8 kHz provides better sensitivity on low and medium conductivity targets such as gold and lead
- Increased Iron Resolution: Overcome target masking in iron-laden hunt sites
- Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- Camlocks for increased stem stability
- Includes Pulse-Width Modulation Audio: Sharper, more responsive audio
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: Precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes plus Pinpoint
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend: Includes indication of U.S. coin denominations
Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector Specifications:
- Digital Target ID: YES, 0-99 scale
- Adjustable Frequency: YES
- Camlocks Included: YES
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 12
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 4
- Notch Discrimination: YES
- Search Modes: 5 plus Pinpoint
- Sensitivity and Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: YES
- Frequency: 8 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Standard Search Coil: 7" x 10" PROformance™
- Length: Adjustable 42" to 51" (1.06m - 1.29m)
- Total Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kgs.)
- Batteries: 4 AA and are included
- Warranty: 2 Year
|Approximate Weight||2.8 lbs - 1.27 kgs|
|Battery Requirements||4 - AA|
|Search Coil Size||7 x 10" Search Coil|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Length||42" to 51"|
|Operating Frequency||8 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Semi Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||Concentric|
|Visual Identification||Graphic Target Identification|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $399.00
Special Price $249.95
List Price: $299.00
Special Price $179.95
List Price: $579.95
Special Price $299.95
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.