Nokta Invenio Pro - The Start of a New Era in Metal Detection! Go Beyond Basic Beeps and Target Id Numbers.
Nokta Engineers understand that metal detector users have been expecting a lot more from a detector such as:
1. To discover deeper targets
2. To know what type of a metal the detected target is
3. To see the real depth and
4. The shapes of targets
5. To determine the dimensions of targets and
6. To detect ground anomalies and cavities.
Invenio is ideal for Deep-Seeking Treasure Hunters, Archeologists, City and Town Municipalities, Utility Companies, Law Enforcement Agencies and with CSI Crime Scene Investigations.
The Nokta Detectors Company, since its foundation, has been taking steps towards turning this dream of metal detector users into reality. After years of extensive Research & Development and advanced engineering studies, Nokta has worked steadily to achieve and develop the world's first Smart Metal Detector & Imaging system - the Invenio. Nokta owns the whole technology and know-how used in the Invenio for which 3 different patents are applied for.
Invenio is designed so that it may be used as a platform that can be advanced and it is planned to be integrated with all future hobby detectors such as coin and relic as well as gold nugget detectors.
World’s first real time smart detector and imaging system providing the shape, depth, dimensions and discrimination of underground metals and ground anomalies such as caves and cavities.
Features of the Nokta Invenio Pro Pack Smart Metal Detector and Imaging System:
- Artificial Intelligence - The Artificial Neural Network enables the Invenio to provide superior shape extractions as well as depth indications by utilizing adaptive learning algorithms!
- Multi-Purpose - Targets that you can detect with the Invenio: Deep treasures, caches, coins, relics, ground anomalies/cavities such as underground caves, tunnels etc. In short all you are looking for underground!
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability - Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- High Performance and Unmatched Depth - Uncover deep treasures other detectors simply cannot detect.
- Fast Recovery Speed - Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- 3 Non-Motion Search Modes - 1. Basic 2. Expert 3. Ground Anomaly and Cavity
- 3 Motion Search Modes - 1. All Metal 2. Fast 3. Deep
- Archive Target Signal Data - You can save all 3D graphs and screen shots and transfer them to your PC if you wish.
- Invenio Speaks Your Language - 17 Languages : English, German, Greek, Turkish, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Persian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Romanian, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection - The Invenio system box and shaft communicate wirelessly. In addition, users who do not prefer wired headphones can purchase the optional 2.4GHz wireless headphones.
- Online Firmware Updates - Stay up-to-date with firmware updates via USB on PC and get the most out of your detector.
- Vibration - When this feature is active, Invenio will vibrate upon target detection. An essential feature for hearing impaired users and noisy surroundings.
- LED Flashlight and Screen Backlight - Invenio's display screen has a backlight. The flashlight illuminates your scan area, enableing you to detect in low light and in the dark as well.
The Nokta Invenio Pro may be operated at three frequencies of 5kHz, 14kHz and 20kHz.
Invenio Metal Detector Imaging System Pro Package Contents:
- Invenio System Box
- Shaft & Handle
- IPTU Sensor
- INV40 Waterproof Search Coil: 15.5" x 14", 40cm x 35cm
- INV56 Waterproof Search Coil: 22" x 19", 56cm x 49cm
- INV28 Waterproof Search Coil: 11" x 7", 28cm x 18cm
- Invenio System Box Carrying Case
- Spare 9500mAh LiPo Battery
- AC Charger
- Car Charger
- USB Cable
- Vest/Carrying Belt/Bungee Cord
- Coil Mounting Hardware
- Protective Covers
- IPTU Carrying Bag
- INV56 Search Coil Carrying Bag
- Screen Sunshade
- Hard Transport Case
|Approximate Weight||System Box: 1.7kg (with 5500 mAh battery) Shaft and Handle: 2.4kg|
|Audio Identification||150 Hz - 700 Hz adjustable|
|Battery Requirements||Lithium Polymer|
|Search Coil Size||11 x 7", 15.5 x 14", 22 x 19" Search Coils|
|Ground Balance||Automatic, Manual, or Tracking|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Length||49" - 57"|
|Operating Mode||Embedded Linux System|
|Operating Frequency||5kHz - 14kHz - 20kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Visual Identification||Tablet PC|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
Does the gaps or tombs show in the depths of the earth or the rock?
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - IPTU Sensor Calibration
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - Ground Balance
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - Detection Screens
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - Detection Screen Without IPTU Sensor
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - Search Modes
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - Searching and Scanning (Searching without IPTU Sensor)
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - Searching With IPTU Sensor In Nonmotion Mode
- Invenio Smart Detector and Imaging System - Scanning With IPTU Sensor
List Price: $10,999.00
You Pay $9,900.00
List Price: $1,199.00
You Pay $999.00
List Price: $1,020.00
You Pay $849.00
List Price: $6,499.95
You Pay $4,000.00
List Price: $7,999.95
You Pay $5,700.00
Customer Reviews Write your own
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.