Overview of Garrett Ace 350 Metal Detector
From the maker of the world’s most popular series of hobby metal detectors comes the Garrett Ace 350 model, featuring exceptional iron discrimination, a higher operating frequency, new salt water capabilities and the deepest seeking Garrett Ace search coil ever. Find more relics, gold and other precious metals faster, at greater depths and with more accuracy!
Lightweight Garrett 350 Delivers Exceptional Coverage, Target Separation
Take your metal detection hobby to a deeper level with the Ace 350 metal detector. Weighing less than three pounds, this rugged detector is equipped with a new, powerful Double-D (DD) search coil, Enhanced Iron Resolution™ and higher frequencies, which will help you:
- Separate good targets from junk iron
- Expand the depth and coverage of your scanning
- Improve your ability to find targets both large and small
- Cover more ground for a longer period of time
- Garrett Ace 350: Introduction and Features
- Garrett Ace 350: Operation
- Garrett Ace 350: Bench Testing
- Garrett Ace 350: Discrimination, Settings, and Batteries
- Garrett Ace 350: Search Techniques
- Garrett Ace 350: Pinpointing Techniques
- Garrett Ace 350: Accessories
- Garrett Ace 350: Cautions and Conclusion
- Garrett Ace 350: Promo
DD Search Coil Aids in Deep Target Detection with Easy Pinpointing
The Garrett 350 metal detector’s Rhino-Tough™, epoxy-filled DD search coil is excellent for hunting in highly mineralized areas such as salt water beaches and produces smooth operation in the toughest ground conditions. The coil’s large size and long, narrow detection field provide fast, deep target detection with easy pinpointing. The exclusive “tip and tail” design makes it simple to search beside obstacles like walls and fences.
And, don’t worry about getting the Ace 350 search coil wet. It’s waterproof construction creates near-neutral buoyancy in water.
Enhanced Iron Resolution and Higher Frequency Mean Less Trash, More Treasure
The Ace 350’s unique electronics package and easy-to-read screen saves you time and energy by filtering out results by pattern and metal detection signatures. With the Ace 350, you’ll dig less trash and more treasure!
- Looking for older, deeper targets? Relic hunters will appreciate the ability to identify valuable targets.
- Want to find iron? The Garrett Ace 350’s wide iron range will allow you to identify large, medium or small iron targets.
- Hunting for gold? You’ll appreciate the 350’s new higher frequency of 8.25 kHz, which is hotter on small, highly conductive targets like gold jewelry.
Start a Treasure Hunt Today!
The Garrett Ace 350 packs a lot of features into an affordable metal detector. This is an exciting model that both beginners and advanced treasure hunters will appreciate. Order one today and get started with the fun, relaxing and exciting hobby of treasure hunting.
At MetalDetector.com, you’ll get the best price on a Garrett 350 metal detector, plus exceptional service from our friendly staff members who really understand metal detectors. We can help you choose the right metal detector for your needs.
Garrett Ace 350 Product Features:
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: allows more control of iron discrimination levels; helps separate good targets from adjacent junk iron.
- Higher frequency: offers improved ability to detect small conductive targets (small coins, nuggets)
- Electronic pinpointing: speeds target recovery
- Accept/reject discrimination: to modify discrimination patterns
- Five search modes: select a pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous coin depth indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery condition indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series search coils are available.
- Pushbutton controls with one-touch operation
- Garrett Ace 350 search modes (plus electronic pinpointing) include:
Standard Factory Items:
- Powerful, large 8.5" x 11" PROformance Double-D search coil
- Two-Year warranty
- Comprehensive user's manual
- Instructional DVD
- Arm Rest Strap
- Detector stand
- Garrett's ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- Four AA Batteries (batteries included)
Our Visit To The Garrett Factory In Garland, TX
|Approximate Weight||2.75 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||4 - AA|
|Search Coil Size||8.5 x 11" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Preset Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Operating Frequency||8.2 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Semi Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $137.45
Special Price $124.95
List Price: $142.95
Special Price $129.95
List Price: $208.95
Special Price $189.95
List Price: $197.95
Special Price $179.95
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.