Whether you are looking for underground ferrous objects, cables, or subterranean pipes, Schonstedt has been a reliable companion for over sixty years. Surveyors, utility workers, and contractors use these tools on a daily basis and enjoy years of professional-grade performance.
What’s the Difference Between the Schonstedt XT-512 Camera and Sonde Locator and Schonstedt XT-512 Camera and Sonde Locator + GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator?
Designed to find blockages and other problems quickly, the XT-512 has the same low-frequency sonde and passive locating capabilities as larger detectors but in a smaller, more portable package. With IP54 dust & water resistance, one-button depth measurement, and a digital readout of signal strength, the XT-512 gets the job done fast. Paired with the GA-92XTd, you will also have the power of a highly portable magnetic locator for one-handed detection of ferromagnetic objects up to sixteen feet below the surface.
Operating at 512 Hz with passive detection of 50Hz or 60Hz, the XT-512 can help locate and find the depth of your inspection camera or small sonde within non-metallic pipe. It features one-button depth measurement, digital readout, and audio and visual output. It is also ergonomic, lightweight, and small enough for easy storage.
Optimized for professional plumbers, this kit includes both the XT-512 and the GA 92XTd Magnetic Locator. The GA 92XTd extends for accuracy and retracts for storage. It can detect ferrous objects up to 16 feet underground with simple, one handed operation.
What the Schonstedt XT-512 Camera and Sonde Locator + Padded Carrying Case and Schonstedt XT-512 Camera and Sonde Locator + GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator + Padded Carrying Case Have in Common
- 512 Hz Frequency Mode
- Passive Detection of 50Hz or 60Hz,
- Rated IP54 Dust & Water Resistant
- One Button Depth Measurement
- Digital ReadoutDisplay of Signal Strength (Peak)
- Audio & Visual Output
- Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
- Ergonomic & lightweight: Under 2.8 pounds
- 3-year Warranty
- Comes with receiver, holster, and padded carry case.
- HeliFlux® sensors
- No Response to Aluminum, Brass, or Copper
- Rugged Construction
- Dust & Water Resistant (Rated IP54)
- 3 Volume Levels: Muted, Medium, and High
- Gain 4-Level LCD - Low (L), Medium (M), High (H), Extra High (X)
- Modular Construction
- High-Performance Components
- Visual Output
- Audio Output
- Battery and Sensitivity Indicators
- High Sensitivity
- 7-year Warranty
See pricing, specifications, bonus items, compatible accessories, product reviews, and videos for each of the Schonstedt models on the pages below!