Since 1964, Garrett has been focused on manufacturing high-quality, affordable metal detectors in the United States. Garrett builds detectors for both sport and security and features the latest technology combined with a relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction.
Comparing the Garrett Ace 400 and the Garrett AT Pro Waterproof Metal Detector
Since 1964, Garrett has been focused on manufacturing high-quality, affordable metal The top of the line of the ACE series and entry model of the AT waterproof series, these detectors offer the best features Garrett has to offer. Whether you are looking for the very latest technology or want the option of searching underwater, these Garrett detectors will help you find the most on your next hunt.
The top of the line in Garrett's ACE lineup, the ACE 400 comes with advanced features that will help you find more treasure and dig through less trash. These features include Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust. If you are looking to step up to an advanced unit take a look at the ACE 400.
Designed for exceptional performance in any terrain, the AT Pro is at home on land, in water, and even in saltwater. Waterproof up to 10 feet (3 meters) the AT Pro offers both standard and professional audio modes. Pro Mode Audio offers Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio, allowing the user to hear target characteristics with more accuracy.
What the Ace 400 and the AT Pro Waterproof Metal Detector Have in Common
- Iron Audio
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination
- Digital Target ID: 0-99 scale
- 8 Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- 3 Audio Tone ID Levels
- Electronic pinpointing
- Search Coil: 8.5" x 11" DoubleD PROformance
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend
- Warranty: 2 Years
- What is Unique to the Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector
- Search Modes: 5
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
What is Unique to the Garrett AT Pro Waterproof Metal Detector with 8.5 x 11" Coil
- Standard and Professional Audio Modes
- Garrett MS-2 Headset with Waterproof Connector
- Waterproof Housing and Connectors
- Submersible up to 10 Feet
- 20 Target ID Cursor Segments (12 for notch discrimination.)
- Frequency 15 kHz
- Search modes: 6 (3 Standard, 3 Pro Modes)
- Manual Ground Balance
- Fast Track Ground Balance
See pricing, specifications, bonus items, compatible accessories, product reviews, and videos for each of the Garrett models on the pages below!
Garrett Ace 400 Metal Detector with 8.5 x 11" DD Waterproof Coil
Garrett AT Pro Waterproof Metal Detector with 8.5 x 11" Coil