Garrett MZ 6100™ Walk-Through Security Metal Detector Key Features:
- 20-Zone Precision The MZ 6100's twenty zones provide precise location of one or more objects simultaneously.
- Advanced Synchronization Internal circuitry and 4 selectable channels allow any quantity of MZ detectors to be grouped as closely as 2 inches from each other. This provides the greatest flexibility in checkpoint design and effectively doubles the number of units that can be grouped in a tight space (as compared to other detector models).
- Optimum Performance More than 15 application programs engineered to address the needs of schools, airports, special events, prisons, courthouses, facilities, mass transit, loss prevention, and other applications.
- Intuitive Menu Design 32-character menu prompts are easy for users to understand (i.e., no codes, acronyms to learn).
- Auto-Scan Function The MZ 6100 scans electromagnetic environment and selects optimal frequency for noise cancellation.
- Convenient Slider Bar Use to quickly adjust the value of a setting.
- Enhanced Access Control Tamper-free detector controls via a 5-digit alpha/numeric system that has 60 million code combos. Additional security measures include a programmable keypad restriction switch secured in the lockable cabinet.
- High Intensity LED Indicators Up to 5x brighter than indicator lights on some detectors. Eye-level green "proceed" symbol, red "wait" symbol, and zone indicators are highly visible, even in direct sunlight.
- Directional Counter Four settings for counting patrons: forward only, reverse only, subtract in reverse, and bidirectional.
- Optional Wired or Wireless Communication Manage walkthroughs individually or as groups and perform statistical analysis via network with CMA interface module.
- Two Optional Battery Backup Choices 1-hour or 10-hour operation lithium batteries available.
- Superior versatility Field programmable to allow system up-grades. Environmentally protected against wind, dust, rain. Full array of accessory items available. See "Accessories" tab.
- Selectable Language Select preferred language for user programming functions.
Garrett MZ 6100™ Walk-Through Security Metal Detector Technical Specifications:
- Operating Temperatures -4º F (-20º C) to +140º F (60º C); Humidity to 95% non-condensing.
- Power Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 40 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.
- Regulatory Information Meets Electrical Safety and Compatibility Requirements for CE, FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP and IEEE. Additional certifications pending.
- Weatherproofing Meets IP 55, IP 65 (optional), IEC 529 Standard for moisture, foreign matter protection
- Construction Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: heavy duty aluminum.
- Control Outputs Optional module connector via RS 485 cable provides NO/NC relay contact
- Remote Control (optional) Desktop Remote Control with Zone Indication; personal computer with wired or wireless CMA; or IR remote CMA.
- Networking (optional) Manage individual or groups of walkthroughs and perform statistical analysis of throughput with wired or wireless CMA.
- Alarm Indicators Red Alarm LEDs on control panel and at eye-level plus 20 independent zone indicators
- Garrett Walk-Through Detector Safety Garrett walk-through metal detectors meet U.S. and international regulatory requirements for electromagnetic safety. Extensive research has found no information that would indicate Garrett products have adverse effects on pregnancy, medical devices (such as pacemakers) or magnetic recording media. However, directives by physicians and medical device manufacturers regarding metal detectors should be followed.
- Standard Programs More than 15 application programs included
- Sensitivity 200 distinct sensitivity levels
- Auto Frequency Scan Automatic selection of optimal frequency
- Highly Intensity LED Indicators Crisp, eye-level green and red status lights and zone indicators are highly visible, even in direct sunlight
- Tamper-Proof Settings Three levels of security clearance include access codes and lockable panel
- Self Diagnostic Program Complete and automatic
- Zone Sensitivity Boost 20 Independently adjustable zone boosts
- Battery Packs (optional) 1-hour or 10-hour operation options available
- Warranty 24 months, Limited Parts/Labor
- * MZ 6100™ shown above with optional Caster Set
Garrett MZ 6100™ Walk-Through Security Metal Detector Dimensions:
Passageway Interior Size
- Width 30" (0.76 m)
- Height 80" (2.03 m)
- Depth 23" (0.58 m)
Overall Exterior Size:
- Width 35" (0.90 m)
- Height 87" (2.21 m)
- Depth 23" (0.58 m)
- Width 35.5" (0.90 m)
- Height 91.5" (2.32 m)
- Depth 6.25" (.16 m)
- 151 lbs. (68.5 kg)
|Approximate Weight||151 lbs. (68.5 kg)|
|Battery Requirements||Wall plug with Optional Battery Backup|
|Sensitivity Adjustment||200 distinct sensitivity levels|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $5,495.00
You Pay $4,395.00
List Price: $5,495.00
You Pay $4,395.00
List Price: $4,995.00
You Pay $3,995.00
List Price: $199.95
You Pay $159.95
List Price: $229.95
You Pay $183.95
List Price: $4,999.00
You Pay $4,199.00
Customer Reviews Write your own
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.