Fisher F75+ (Plus) Metal Detector - New Leading-Edge Technology!
Features on the F75+ make the detector versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested metal detecting sites!
Fisher F75+ (Plus) Metal Detector Ships Complete with:
- F75+ metal detector
- Fisher F-Pulse waterproof pinpointer
- Digger 12" carbon steel digging Tool
- Free certificate with transferable and extended warranty
- Exlusive: MetalDetector.com Bonus items shown in main photo above
Fisher F75+ Metal Detector Features:
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
- Fisher F75+ with Boost Processes.
The F75+ is the most versatile high performance Fisher detector ever made! It is the industry's premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector. Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
The F75+ Recommended for:
- Coin Shooting
- Relic Hunting
- Beach Hunting
- Gold Prospecting
Includes a 5 Year Warranty from Fisher Metal Detectors.
|Approximate Weight||3.5 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||4 - AA|
|Brand||Fisher Labs Hobby|
|Search Coil Size||11" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Manual or Auto Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Operating Frequency||13 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Semi Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $197.95
Special Price $179.95
List Price: $149.00
Special Price $125.00
List Price: $208.95
Special Price $189.95
List Price: $197.95
Special Price $179.95
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.