Schonstedt’s underground locating business started with just one product, the GA-52 Magnetic Locator. It quickly became the instrument of choice for surveyors but Schonstedt continued to invest in research and development. They now offer specialized locators for anything that might be found underground. From telecommunications cables, gas and oil pipelines, water lines, and even unexploded ordnance, Shonstedt has the equipment professionals need for the job.
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of water industry users, the RD 5100H2O+ is a precision tool with a suite of active, passive and sonde frequencies. Packed with unique features with professionals in mind, this unit will save time and increase accuracy.
With the iLOC feature, which creates a remote control link between the locator and transmitter, surveyors can spend more time locating and less time walking. CD (current direction) makes it easier to identify the correct target when there are multiple parallel utilities underground. Guidance Mode saves time and frustration by using audio and visual cues to guide the user toward the target. With the 5100H2O+ and the TruDepth feature – depth readings are shown only when the RD5100 is correctly oriented for greater accuracy.
Safety is always a priority and StrikeAlert offers visual and audio warnings for shallow cables, helping to avoid accidents. A built-in compass offers another visual indication of the target orientation making it easier than ever to follow pipe or cable. Operators will have greater confidence that you are following the target with Depth and Current, a simultaneous view of active lines.
- Active Frequencies: 4kHz CD, 8kHz, 9.8kHz, 33kHz, 65kHz, 83kHz, 131kHz, 200kHz
- Passive Frequencies: Power, Radio
- Sonde Frequencies: 512/640Hz, 8k, 33k
- eCertTM - Allows for Verification and Certification of Locator over the Internet
- iLOC – Remote Control Link Between Locator and Transmitter
- Guidance Mode – Uses Audio and Visual Prompts for Location Guidance
- Strike Alert - Warns of Shallow Cables
- Built-in Compass
- Dynamic Overload Protection - Allows for Use in Electrically Noisy Environments
- Standard Equipment: Ground Stake, Earth Reel w/Magnet, Earth Stake, Carry Bag, Direct Connect Leads
- 3-year warranty
See pricing, specifications, bonus items, compatible accessories, product reviews, and videos for this Schonstedt model on the page below!