Designed to Find More Gold Nuggets in the Toughest Conditions
21 Frequencies (13 kHz - 81 kHz)
For use in all terrains. Select your program and start prospecting for gold!
Fast Target Response Speed
The ORX is a fast and selective detector. Easily locate good targets in close proximity to junk that other detectors miss.
Lightest Weight + Rugged
Weighing in at just 1 Pound 14 Ounces (870 grams) the ORX includes the patented XP LITE stem which has the combined advantages of an S-shaped stem and a straight telescopic stem. It enables you to deploy or fold away the device for transport in just a few seconds and to change the coil in an instant.
Patented Radio Frequency Wireless
The ORX is innovative in terms of metal detector design as it offers an unique system based on different wireless elements communicating via a digital radio link. All components - Coil, LCD Remote Display, Headphones and the optional MI-6 Pinpointer communicate wirelessly! No more cables to get tangled in or break.
ORX Includes the Best Loved Features of the Popular XP DEUS
Choose from 2 Gold Program, 2 Coin Programs and 2 User Customizable Programs. Whether you are an experienced metal detector user or a beginner, the ORX is easy to use. Powerful pre-configured factory programs enable all users to get started immediately! Expert detectorists can customize the settings and select advanced options.
XP MI-6 Waterproof Wireless Pinpointer Compatible
Wirelessly connect the popular MI-6 Waterproof Pinpointer to your ORX to unlock the following features on the MI-6 Pinpointer: Audio output to the ORX headset, Advanced Settings (5), Adjustable audio tone, Anti-interference system, Recover lost MI-6 pinpointer mode, Target zoom screen, 50 levels of sensitivity and extended pinpointer battery life up to 90 hours. The MI-6 is waterproof to 6 meters, 19.7 feet and includes a rechargeable battery.
GO TERRAIN Smart Phone Application
This application for Apple IOS or Android smartphones is designed to optimize your ORX experience. Key features are: Geo-locate, a real time map and the ability to make an inventory of your finds. (Coming in 2019)
ORX Metal Detector Key Features:
- Elliptical 9.5” HF Coil (21 Frequencies ranging from 13kHz to 81kHz)
- Extreme sensitivity to small targets with high frequency 50kHz and 81 kHz
- 4 Factory Programs: 2 for Coins Relics and Jewelry + 2 for Gold Prospecting
- 2 User Defined Custom Programs
- Trusted XP fast wireless technology: Coil – Remote – Headphones – MI-6 Pinpointer (optional)
- WS Audio® compact wireless headphone receiver
- Re-designed ultra-light Telescopic “S” stem
- Easy to operate with a user-friendly interface
- Wireless connectivity to the MI-6 pinpointer + advanced remote settings
- Easy to charge with any certified USB charger or via computer (XP USB charger optional only)
- Compatible with the X35 search coil range 9" round (22cm), 11" round (28cm), 13" x 11" (34/28cm)
- Software Update (remote control via USB cable)
- Go terrain mobile app compatible (Coming 2019)
- World's lightest weight detector: 1 Pound 14 Ounces (870 grams)
- Lithium Battery: Up to 20 Hour Battery Life
- 5-year warranty - Made in France - USA Service Center
ORX Metal Detector Operating Modes:
- Gold: For low to average mineralization, good sensitivity to medium and large sized Gold
- Fine Gold: For heavy mineralization with good sensitivity to small and medium sized Gold
- Coin Fast: For coins jewelry and all types of targets good performance on mineralized or contaminated ground.
- Coin Deep: For coins and all types of targets good performance on low mineralized, uncontaminated ground.
- 2 User Defined Programs: Customizable programs.
XP ORX Metal Detector Settings:
- 99 levels of sensitivity
- 21 frequencies from 13kHz to 81kHz
- 99 levels of discrimination
- 5 levels of IAR (Iron Amplitude Rejection) Discrimination in Gold programs
- 20 levels of Threshold
- 4 levels of Reactivity
- Iron Tone with Pitch audio (ON/OFF)
- Ground balance: manual adjustment from 60 to 90 or automatic (fast grab)
- Salt mode ground rejection: 00-25
- 4 factory + 2 user programs
- Target Identification with Iron probability
- Pinpoint function with target zoom
- Go-Terrain compatible (Coming 2019)
Industry Leading Technologies
X35 Search Coil Compatible
Fully compatible with all current XP 35 frequency search coils. The X35 search coils are available in 9” (22cm), 11” (28cm) and 13” x 11” (34/28cm) sizes. Designed around brand new electronic advances, these new high performance and versatile coils will allow you to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz. In total there are 35 available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
21 Frequency Search Coil Standard
The included 9.5" Elliptical Waterproof DD High Frequency Search Coil is extremely sensitive to even the tiniest of objects such as small nuggets and flakes of gold. The new search platform is designed around 3 main frequencies. This new High Frequency (HF) search coil has the advantage of integrating 7 large offset stages (sub frequencies) under each main frequency, thus offering you the choice of 21 frequencies. The Main Frequencies for this coil are: 13 to 15.7kHz, 26 to 31kHz, 68 to 81kHz. The 9.5” elliptical is designed for trashy and mineralized conditions. It is more selective than the round 9” round coil. The elliptical is also better for locating tiny targets.
WS Audio - Radio Frequency Wireless
Provides crystal clear and instant audio response, just like your radio or television!
What Is Included in the Box
- 9.5" Elliptical Waterproof DD High Frequency Search Coil
- 9.5” Coil Cover
- Spare Set of Headphone Ear Pads
- Detailed ORX Users Manual
- Ultra-light Telescopic "S" Stem
- 2 Sets of Coil Hardware
- Single USB Upgrade Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Velcro Armrest Strap
- USB Charging Clip
- HF Coil Cable Pull
- Plastic Display Screen Protection Film
- LCD Back-Lit Display Remote
|Approximate Weight||2 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||Lithium battery|
|Search Coil Size||9.5" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Manual or Auto Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||Wireless|
|Operating Mode||Gold Prospecting (x2), Coins and Relic (x2), 2 user defined|
|Operating Frequency||21 frequencies (13kHz to 81kHz)|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
- ORX metal detector review
- metaaldetectie A day out with Paul Hill
- XP ORX Coil selection Choosing your ORX Coil
- XP ORX Digging Deep Targets
- Confederate Army Officer's Button ORX
- XP ORX Testing Australia. Ground Noise vs Target Noise Highly mineralized ground
- 60.66g Of Australian Gold Nuggets XP ORX Metal detector and TREV
- XP ORX in salt mode on Brighton beach, a brief introduction
XP ORX Wireless Metal Detector with Back-lit Display + WSAudio Wireless Headphone + 9" Round DD High Frequency Waterproof Coil
List Price: $1,079.00
You Pay $899.00
List Price: $1,825.00
You Pay $1,520.00
Garrett AT Max Waterproof Metal Detector + Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Z-Lynk Wireless Pinpointer + Bonus Pack
List Price: $849.95
You Pay $722.45
List Price: $799.95
You Pay $749.00
List Price: $749.95
You Pay $637.46
Customer Reviews Write your own
|5 star :||
|( 3 )|
|4 star :||
|( 0 )|
|3 star :||
|( 0 )|
|2 star :||
|( 0 )|
|1 star :||
|( 0 )|
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.