XP DEUS 2 WS6 Wireless Headphones
The XP WS6 are not just wireless audio headphones. Without the remote control, they can be a stand alone unit and connect with the coil for an extremely ergonomic and lightweight configuration. The WS6 Module can be unclipped and mounted on the stem to make the most of the control screen, the target display and all the settings. For use with the XP DEUS 2 metal detector.
WS6 - 3 Configurations
WS6 slave of the remote (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9") and the remote control in its pocket): The remote control is master and controls the coil, the functions and the settings. The WS6 works as an headphones only.
WS6 MASTER (+headphones): In this comfortable configuration (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9") and the WS6 in your pocket) the WS6 controls the coil, adjusts all the settings and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen. In the near future you will be able to pair it with the upcoming XP wireless headphones WSA II / WSA II-XL or connect it to the FX03 wired XP headphones.
- WS6 MASTER (WS6 only): This is the DEUS II lightest configuration. Here the WS6 module is clipped to the backphones (750gr with coil 22.5cm (9")). The WS6 controls the coil, adjusts all the settings and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen.
- Wireless through XP radio patented protocol
- MI6 connection
- Built in operational controls
- Foldable and ergonomic, changeable backphones at any time
- Lithium battery
- Battery life: 15 hours
- Weight: 82gr
- Resolution: 64x64 px
- Fast charge USB protocol: less than 3 hours
- Indicates the headphones and the coil battery levels
- Accurate in-depth Target ID
- 10 coils slots available
- Designed to last, 5 Year warranty
- Made in France
Why buy your XP DEUS 2 WS6 Wireless Headphones from us?
We are a factory authorized XP Distributor. We stock their entire range of products and accessories. XP Metal Detectors products include industry-leading coin, jewelry and relic metal detectors for use on land and underwater. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. We work closely with XP Metal Detectors to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right XP model for your needs.