Schonstedt FlexiTrace 164'
Schonstedt 164' FlexiTrace
- Compatible with a range of Schonstedt pipe & cable locators, FlexiTrace is a flexible, conductive rod with a sonde at the end.
- When one transmitter lead is connected to FlexiTrace, the conductive rod can be used to trace non-metallic pipes.
- When both leads are connected, the end behaves like a sonde to help locate blockages.
- Works with the REX, Loki, and 5100 H2O+
- Please Note: A transmitter must be used with a locator for the FlexiTrace to work
- Rod diameter of 0.2” (5mm)
- Length of up to 164’ (80m)
- Pinpoints the location of a blockage
- Traces the route of non-metallic pipes or conduits
- Weight: 11 lbs (6 kg)
- Min Bend Radius: 10” (250 mm)
- Rod Connection: Built in sonde
- Frame Length: 33" (850 mm)
- Frame Width: 21" (520 mm)
- Frame Height: 37" (940 mm)