OKM Rover Undercover Metal Detector
Undercover: Lightweight detector designed as a trekking pole with smartwatch incl. fitness trackingand compass
- Detection depth: With this technology customers found objects down to 20 m (65 ft) deep
- Use cases: Treasure hunting, cavity detection, archaeology, militaria detection
- Operating Modes: 3D Ground Scan, Pinpointer, Magnetometer
- Detectable objects: Treasure chests, militaria, cavities, tunnels
Smaller, Lighter and More Compact Deep Seeking Detector Controlled by Smart Phone
OKM Rover UC is a new generation of metal detecting technology. Allow us to introduce a new deep seeking detector which is smaller, lighter and more compact that any detector we’ve previously built. The unit’s programming is controlled by a smart phone. No need to have a computer to see buried items. OKM Rover UC is based on the well-proven, reliable and powerful technology of the Rover Series, in which many details has been optimized and improved. Thus the multi-functional Rover UC metal detector is able to locate buried items like gold, silver, chests and boxes as well as hidden rooms, graves and tunnels. So the Rover UC metal detector is suitable for every undercover treasure hunt.
The latest generation of the Rover UC comes with everything that beginners as well as advanced treasure hunters expect from a perfect ground scanner:
- Simple and intuitive operation,
- Lightweight, compact and inconspicuous design as well as
- Acoustic, haptic and visual feedback
allow treasure hunters to achieve best measurement results of the underground without attracting attention.
The compact outdoor measuring device is disguised as a walking stick and thus hardly noticeable as a treasure detector. In combination with the Smartwatch as Control Unit, the Rover UC is a smart detector that offers additional functions.
Detectorists and treasure hunters familiar with OKM detectors know that the Rover UC is not just a metal detector with Magnetometer and Pinpointer: Rover UC is a 3D ground scanner. The integrated single-sensor technology allows to create high-resolution three-dimensional graphics of the subsurface.
Advantages of the Rover UC at a Glance
Like OKM's renowned 3D ground scanners, the Rover UC convinces with its perfect blend of usability, functionality, ergonomics and design, too. With its minimal weight of only 500 g (17.6 oz) and a length of only 67 cm (26") when folded, the 3D ground scanner can be taken anywhere:
- extremely lightweight
- compact and height adjustable
- disguised as a trekking pole
- integrated fitness activity tracking (pedometer, heart rate monitor)
- integrated compass and GPS (disengageable)
- incl. Android Smartwatch as control unit with direct display of scan images
- ready for immediate use - no computer required for initial measurements
- incl. pre-configured notebook with detection software Visualizer 3D Studio
- operating modes: Magnetometer, Pinpointer and 3D Ground Scan
- basic target discrimination (ferrous/non-ferrous/cavities)
- integrated rechargeable battery (charged via USB-C cable) with 48 h operating time