Leica DSX Utility Detection Starter Kit with DXplore Perpetual License
Leica DSX Utility Detection Solution Overview Video:
Uncovering utilities clearly and effortlessly!
This Leica DSX Utility Detection Starter Kit with DXplore Perpetual License Includes:
- 1 DSX Utility Detection System
- 1 CT1000 Controller
- 1 DXplore Build Perpetual license
- 2-year DSX Basic CCP
- 2-year DXplore CCP
Reliable utility detection for everyone – simple detection workflow and results that anyone can understand
For utility repair and maintenance, civil engineering, and surveying companies, the Leica DSX utility detection solution, consisting of portable hardware with intuitive software allows to easily locate, visualize and map utilities. Unlike any other ground-penetrating radar (GPR) system, the Leica DSX maximizes productivity with cutting-edge software that automates data analysis and creates a 3D utility map on the field.
Ease of Use
- Ensure smooth and accurate underground utility detection without expert knowledge
- Complete utility detection and mapping in just a few steps through an intuitive user interface
- Scan anywhere and at any time, even in narrow areas and under severe conditions
Reliable Detection Results
- Detect all types of underground utilities in high resolution to assure reliable avoidance zones
- Verify detected utilities with support of smart algorithm
- Import of POI's and utility records to help you make better decisions
Instant 2D/3D Utility Map
- Save your time on site by mapping underground utilities in just minutes
- Export utilities in CAD or BIM-read formats for further usage
- Create professional reports, customized to your and your customers' needs
- Offer a complete workflow from acquire to excavate
- Locate underground utilities with survey-grade accuracy
- Generate utility maps, compatible with all coordinate reference systems
STEP 1: Collect information
Start by collecting utility records from utility company or local municipality. Upload them into DXplore. If possible, go the site before the job to perform a visual inspection. Use an Electromagnetic Locator (EML) (hyperlink) to search for power cables and conductive utilities and mark them on the ground.
STEP 2: Map utilities with Leica DSX
Set up the grid in the area of interest and collect information about all underground utilities with DSX and take advantage of automated and supported post-processing on site, resulting in a 3D utility map. DSX can be used together with Leica GPS/GNSS systems to generate highly accurate, georeferenced maps. Use additional information from STEP 1 in DXplore during data capture to support you in finalizing the picture of the underground.
Mark out utilities in the field based on the map or, for even more efficiency, send the utility map directly to an excavator with Leica MC1 software or other Leica software suites such as DX Manager Mapping, Infinity, Captivate. For further processing and overlay with additional geospatial data.
Leica DSX Utility Detection Starter Kit Hardware Technical Specifications
Leica DSX Utility Detection Starter Kit Software Technical Specifications Comparison
Why buy your Leica DSX Utility Detection Starter Kit with DXplore Perpetual License from us?
We are a factory authorized Leica Geosystems Dealer. We stock a wide range of their products and accessories. Leica Geosystems products include industry-leading Pipe and Cable locators, advanced Magnetic detection devices, Radar systems, and more. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. We work closely with Leica Geosystems to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right Leica Geosystems model for your project needs.