Groundtech EVO 3D Stealth Ground Scanning Detector
Groundtech EVO is a major advance in stealth camouflage treasure hunting technology and design. See with your own eyes a full color, 3-D target analysis. The Groundtech EVO will let you see the metal, earth, and cavities that lie below. The extreme depth of this technology locates buried treasures as deep as 10 meters.
Stealth Like a Chameleon
Groundtech EVO utilizes a compact, concealed design. The long-lasting battery allows you to hunt for hours without being noticed by anyone. This ingenious camouflage design allows you to blend into any environment. The entire treasure detector is built into the Trekking stick. Power up your mobile phone or tablet and begin your search!
Groundtech EVO: The Device and Features we have all been waiting for
- Stealth Camouflage design - concealed in a Telescopic Trekking stick
- See 3D graphics directly on your smartphone
- Small, low-cost device, full-featured
- Search areas that you never could scan before
- High quality, lightweight design
- High-resolution scans
- Easy to use
- No need for a computer or system box
Works on included Tablet Computer
The Groundtech EVO software comes pre-installed on the included tablet computer. Intuitive menus and an easy-to-understand on-screen guide provide instant target analysis right in the field! No special proprietary hardware is required. Use the included tablet computer or view on your Android smartphone. Power up and you are ready to begin your search!
Connect your Android smartphone
You can optionally connect your Android smartphone with Evo. True stealth operation lets you see the 3D graphics of the scanned targets instantly on your smartphone. No need to carry a computer or system box for data analysis.
Now you can graphically view and analyze the scanned area with the most accurate results in real-time. Remember, Evo is compatible with your android mobile device, tablet, or Windows computer. All you need is your smartphone to use Evo. In addition to Android devices, you can also use it with Windows operating systems. You can install the application via the Google Play™ Store and Google Play™ website to easily activate it on your device.
The precise search sensor (ESR-1) allows you to detect hidden treasures, structures, cavities such as rooms, cellars, tunnels, and buried objects. The Evo is lightweight, compact, and has a telescopic mechanism that makes it easy to carry and search without being noticeable. You can analyze and examine the underground with the 3D processed version of the scanned area.
You can examine the saved graphics. You can magnify, tilt or pan the graphics by using your fingers.
Easy to Understand Visual Color Sets
You may change the colors of the collected data on the graphics. As you view the analysis of the ground, you will see that all items beneath the earth are displayed in color. This simple to understand color-coding system makes identifying what lies below intuitive.
Choose From 3 Stealth Search Modes
- Automatic Search Mode: You can start to scan underground with only one-touch
- Manual Search Mode: You can set your own search range by pressing the single key at each step
- Live Scan Model: The Live Scan Mode feature allows you to see buried objects as you pass over them. The Live Scan Mode allows you to quickly scan large areas. It is reasonable to search wide-ranging areas in the live mode to mark the relevant region and to subsequently analyze in the 3D mode explicitly.
Automatic & Manual Search modes
3D Soil Search; enables forming 3-dimensional graphics depending on the scanning of a specific area. There are two different operating functions in the soil search function, namely automatic and manual scans.
Live Search Mode
Live search enables simultaneous data transfer in 2 dimensions. Objects with high magnetic susceptibility, metallic objects, cavities, and structures buried underground may be viewed more quickly. Differentiations underground may be viewed in colors and numbers.
You use it on your smartphone and your tablet. It is available in 10 different language options. English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, Arabic, Persian and Russian
Save and Analyze Your 3D Scan
You can save the collected measurements and you can examine each saved data by opening them on the application, later. Easily rotate, analyze and customize the images right in the included EVO software application.
- Technology: UMAD
- Sensor Technology: ESR-1
- Measurement range: ± 500 μT
- Operating voltage: 3.7 v li-ion battery
- Operating time: 6 hours
- Operating modes: 3 (Auto, manual, live scan)
- Processor: Atmel At-Mega 32 Mhz
- Interconnect: Bluetooth 2.0
- Operating temperature: -10 °C / 50 °C
- Weight: 1.1 pounds - 0.50 kg
- Dimensions: closed - 23.5 inches to 47 inches expanded (60 cm – 120 cm)
- Measurement depth: Maximum 32.8 feet (10 meters)
- Warranty: 2 years
Includes Everything Listed Below
- Evo system unit
- Tablet Computer
- Special carrier case used to protect the device and all accessories
- 5V – 2 Ah charger device and USB cable
- Car charger adapter
- Universal plug adapter
- System unit cover
- Groundtech EVO User manual