Goldak TRIAD 2310-SC Camera and Sonde Locator
Goldak TRIAD 2310-SC Camera and Sonde Locator - One of the Most Technologically Advanced Sonde Locators Available in Today’s Marketplace! Typically used by professionals when locating septic tanks and city main sewer lines.
Light-weight, durable, and compact Digital Locating receiver for sonde locating of stand alone transmitters or built in camera heads. The Goldak TRIAD 2310-SC is compatible with most transmitting sondes on the market. Will automatically scan and tune to any cataloged frequency between 50 Hz - 200 KHz.
Simple to Use - Triad 2310 Receiver
The Goldak Triad 2310 Receiver employs a unique technology to determine the location of the sonde. This technology allows the user to know immediately the location, depth and orientation of the sonde. Simple to use with only a single trigger to control the unit.
Goldak TRIAD 2310-SC Camera and Sonde Locator Features:
- Uncomplicated and intuitive user interface that simplifies and speeds up most locating jobs.
- LCD screen offers visual display of intended target as well as audio response.
- Graphic LCD with automatic backlight.
- Visual response provides both location and orientation of desired sonde.
- Compatible with almost every sonde on the market (stand alone or built-in camera heads).
- Will automatically scan and synchronize to any cataloged frequency between 50 Hz - 200 KHz.
- Search direction indicators, constant numerical response, automatic gain and set-up options.
- Automatic depth and accuracy reporting.
- Single trigger control.
- Durable, high impact ABS construction.
- Lightweight and compact; Just over 4 pounds.
- Powered by 8 “AA” batteries gives approximately 50 Hours of usage.
Why buy your Goldak TRIAD 2310-SC Camera and Sonde Locator from us?
We are a factory authorized Goldak Distributor. We stock a wide range of their products and accessories. Goldak products include industry-leading pipe and cable locators, leak detectors, valve locators, power line locators, EMS marker locators, and more. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. We work closely with Goldak to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right Goldak model for your project needs.