Goldak MLX-SW Sanitary and Water Dual Frequency EMS Marker Locator
This dual-frequency model is designed to locate Sanitary and Water EMS Disks, Balls or Pegs. Used in conjunction with standard electronic markers, this MLX locator provides a simple way to mark underground utilities and structures for future location.
This Goldak MLX-SW Sanitary and Water Dual Frequency EMS Marker Locator operates at two frequencies of 121.6 kHz and 145.7 kHz. It will locate Green Sanitary and Blue Water Markers. This dual-frequency MLX model automatically and simultaneously scans for both types of markers.
Easy to Use Single Trigger EMS Marker Locator
Designed with both cost and performance in mind, the Goldak Model MLX Series EMS Marker Locators detect and pinpoint standard Electronic Marker System (EMS) markers, at specified depths or greater. The unique instrument housing unfolds from a compact, easily storable form to a lightweight, ergonomic form that is easy to carry. Operation of the MLX series is simple, relying on the activation of a single trigger on the gun-style pistol grip. An internal microcontroller guarantees precise performance and provides other features such as marker depth approximation, auto-shutdown, and battery status monitoring.
Goldak MLX-SW Sanitary and Water Dual Frequency EMS Marker Locator Specifications:
- Completely Automatic: No Control Adjustments
- Bar Graphs for Pinpointing and Indicating Marker Depth
- Simple, Single-Trigger Operation (Click-On, Click Off)
- Ergonomic, Light-Weight Package
- Collapsible, Easy-to-store
- Robust and Distinct Audio Response When Detecting Marker
- Easy-to-See LED Display
- Continual Battery Status Indicator
- Output Jack For Optional Headphones
- Operates at two frequencies of 121.6 kHz and 145.7 kHz simultaneously.
- Unfolded (Operating Position):
- 33” Long
- Folded (Storage Position):
- 21” L x 11” W x 11.5” H
- 5 lbs.
- 9 lbs.
Approximate Detection Range:
- Omnimarker: 5.5 feet
- “Full-Range” Marker: 9 feet
- Scotchmark 4” Ball: 4.5 feet
- Near-Surface Marker: 2.25 feet
- -4° to 70° C
- -55° to +150° C
- 8 “AA” 1.5V Alkaline Cells
Approximate Battery Life:
- 50 Hours
Idle TIme Before Shut-down :
- 5 Minutes
- One year on manufacturing defects and workmanship
Why buy your Goldak MLX-SW Sanitary and Water Dual Frequency EMS Marker Locator from us?
We are a factory authorized Goldak Distributor. We stock a wide range of their products and accessories. Goldak products include industry-leading pipe and cable locators, leak detectors, valve locators, power line locators, EMS marker locators, and more. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. We work closely with Goldak to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right Goldak model for your project needs.