Goldak ML-1698 Power EMS Marker Locator
This model is designed to locate buried Power EMS Disks, Balls or Pegs. Used in conjunction with standard electronic markers, this MLX locator provides a simple way to mark underground utilities and structures for future location.
This Goldak ML-1698 Power EMS Marker Locator operates at a single frequency of 169.8 kHz. It will locate Red Power markers.
Easy to Use Single Trigger EMS Marker Locator
Designed with both cost and performance in mind, the Goldak Model MLX Series EMS Marker Locators detect and pinpoint standard Electronic Marker System (EMS) markers, at specified depths or greater. The unique instrument housing unfolds from a compact, easily storable form to a lightweight, ergonomic form that is easy to carry. Operation of the MLX series is simple, relying on the activation of a single trigger on the gun-style pistol grip. An internal microcontroller guarantees precise performance and provides other features such as marker depth approximation, auto-shutdown, and battery status monitoring.
Goldak ML-1698 Power EMS Marker Locator Specifications:
- Completely Automatic: No Control Adjustments
- Bar Graphs for Pinpointing and Indicating Marker Depth
- Simple, Single-Trigger Operation (Click-On, Click Off)
- Ergonomic, Light-Weight Package
- Collapsible, Easy-to-store
- Robust and Distinct Audio Response When Detecting Marker
- Easy-to-See LED Display
- Continual Battery Status Indicator
- Output Jack For Optional Headphones
- Operates at a single frequency of 169.8 kHz
- Unfolded (Operating Position):
- 33” Long
- Folded (Storage Position):
- 21” L x 11” W x 11.5” H
- 5 lbs.
- 9 lbs.
Approximate Detection Range:
- Omnimarker: 5.5 feet
- “Full-Range” Marker: 9 feet
- Scotchmark 4” Ball: 4.5 feet
- Near-Surface Marker: 2.25 feet
- -4° to 70° C
- -55° to +150° C
- 8 “AA” 1.5V Alkaline Cells
Approximate Battery Life:
- 50 Hours
Idle TIme Before Shut-down :
- 5 Minutes
- One year on manufacturing defects and workmanship
Why buy your Goldak ML-1698 Power EMS Marker Locator from us?
We are a factory authorized Goldak Distributor. We stock a wide range of their products and accessories. Goldak products include industry-leading pipe and cable locators, leak detectors, valve locators, power line locators, EMS marker locators, and more. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. We work closely with Goldak to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right Goldak model for your project needs.