General Pipe Cleaners Hot Spot Pipe Locator with 5 Watt Transmitter Combination
Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator with 5 Watt Transmitter Combination - The Gen-Eye Hot-Spot pipe locator makes locating easy. Plus with the powerful 5 watt Hot Spot Transmitter, location is easier than ever. More power means more signal to locate. The Hot-Spot locator, with it's built in total field antenna array and on-screen icons lead you right to your target, without the long learning curve. Whether you’re an experienced pro or a first time user, you can quickly locate inspection cameras, sondes, active power lines and utility lines with pinpoint accuracy.
No need to interpret numbers and bar graphs.
The Hot Spot Pipe Locator with easy-to-see auto backlit LCD display shows you the way with arrows that point you in the right direction every time. Utility line location and active buried power line locating is just as easy. Plus with the powerful 5 watt Hot Spot Transmitter, location is easier and more accurate than ever!
The Hot-Spot is the industry’s most rugged locator. Rated at IP65, it is dust and dirt proof, and water resistant. It passed the one meter drop test and the screen passed the 18” steel ball drop test.
Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator Features:
- Superior Battery Life: Lasts approximately 30 hours – more than twice as long as others. Automatic shutdown feature saves power.
- Expanded Frequencies: Locates two sonde frequencies, two power frequencies and four line frequencies (with external transmitter).
- Upgradeable Software: Use the USB port to upgrade software in the field or for a screen capture.
- Simple, menu-based user interface: No need for multiple screens. Easy-to-access menus make it easier to use than other locators.
- Easy to read display: Icons lead you to your target. Auto backlight lets you locate in dimly lit areas.
- Total field antenna array: Allows you to locate from any direction.
- Line direction compass: Tells you the lay of the pipe.
- Industry’s most rugged locator: Its IP65 rating is the industry’s highest for performing in dusty, dirty or wet jobsite conditions. Passed 1-meter drop test; screen passed 18″ steel ball drop test.
Made in U.S.A.
General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator Guidance System:
The Gen-Eye Hot Spot Locator and the Transmitter are so easy to use, you will find locating to be faster and more productive. That means more profitability for your business. To really appreciate how easy the Gen-Eye Hot Spot is to use, you have to try it for yourself.
General Pipe Cleaners Hot Spot Pipe Locator with 5 Watt Transmitter Combination Specifications:
- Camera/Sonde Frequencies: 512 Hz and 33KHz
- Line/Utility Frequencies: 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz, 65KHz
- Active Power Line Frequencies: 60/50Hz and 180/150Hz
- Depth Range: 10 feet in cast iron pipe/20 feet in clay or plastic
- Screen: LCD Digital Signal Read-Out, Graphic Display, Directional Arrows, Null Icon, Camera Icon, Utility Icon, Audible Tone, Auto Digital Depth, Battery Status, Auto Backlight
- Antenna Configurations: Total Field, Single Peak, Twin Peak, Null and Left/Right (Line Location Only)
- External Ports: Mini USB
- Weight: 4.8 lbs./2.18 Kg
- Batteries: 2 D-cell alkaline (Approximately 30 hours of life)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
- Warranty: Two Year Warranty
Why buy your General Pipe Cleaners Hot Spot Pipe Locator with 5 Watt Transmitter from us?
We are a factory authorized General Pipe Cleaners online distributor. We stock a wide range of their products and accessories. General products include industry-leading pipe and cable locators and transmitters, water leak detectors, sewer camera inspection systems, power line locators, video pipe inspection systems, sondes, and more. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. General products are used by Plumbers, HVAC professionals, and rental stores. We work closely with General Pipe Cleaners to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right General model for your project needs.