General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Ear LE Water Leak Location System
Gen-Ear Le Water Leak Locator - Complete and Ready to Operate for any type of leak detection job. The Gen-Ear Le is a sound investment! Now, a smaller investment gets you a better method for tracking down water leaks. The newest Gen-Ear LE is a simplified, more economical water leak locator with stronger sound amplification than other systems. Use it to pinpoint leaks in residential and commercial water lines, whether they are under concrete slabs, in walls, swimming pools and more.
The Gen-Ear Le Water Leak Locator, allows you to say "Yes" to any type of leak detection job! The compact amplifier fits easily in the palm of your hand. It provides noise-free amplification with built-in preset audio filters, so you don’t have guess what settings to use. And the high performance headphones with noise cancellation features block out interference from surrounding ambient noise. The ground sensor listens for the gurgling or hammering of water escaping from a cracked pipe under concrete, asphalt, or tile. For soft surfaces like grass or carpet, use the probe rods. Or, for above ground pipes or hydrants, you can use both the probe rods or the magnet attachment.
For especially hard to find leaks, the Sound Amplification Manifold (SAM) adds air to the line, increasing water pressure. This amplifies the leak sounds, making them easier to locate. The Gen-Ear LE will save you a lot of guesswork and unnecessary digging. And that saves you a lot of money.
Gen-Ear Le Water Leak Locator Features:
- Locate water leaks under concrete slabs, in walls, swimming pools, and hot tubs.
- Compact amplifier fits right in the palm of your hand.
- Built-in preset audio filters eliminate interference from ambient noise.
- Hear just the “whoosh” or “hiss” of the water leak.
- High quality headphones with noise cancellation features to give you the clearest sound.
- Ground Sensor locates through hard surfaces like concrete.
- Probe rods locate through soft surfaces like grass or carpet.
- Sensor magnet acts as contact probe on ground pipes or fire hydrants.
- Safety mute button to protect operator from sudden loud noises and flashlight for night location built into amplifier.
- Sound Amplification Manifold amplifies hard to hear leaks.
Gen-Ear Le Water Leak Locator System Included Items:
1. Ground Sensor - Finding the leak starts with a quality Ground Sensor. It locates leaks through hard surfaces, concrete,tile, etc. Threaded nipple accommodates sectional probe rods or magnet. Wind proof, shock resistant housing protects against handling noise interfering with locating process.
2. Amplifier - Take the leak sounds and pump them through the powerful Amplifier with built-in preset audio filters, low battery indicator light, and volume control. It’s mounted in a durable housing that fits easily in the palm of your hand. Safety mute button automatically shuts down the system when the headphones are removed to extend battery life. Includes built in flashlight for night location jobs. Operates on two AA batteries.
3. Sectional Probe Rods - Finding the leak starts with a quality Ground Sensor. It locates leaks through hard surfaces, concrete, tile, etc. Threaded nipple accommodates sectional probe rods or magnet. Wind proof, shock resistant housing protects against handling noise interfering with locating process.
4. Sensor Magnet - Sound surveying is much easier with the Sensor Magnet attachment. It threads onto the sensor to listen for leaks through above ground pipes, fire hydrants, water mains, iron valves, or steel pipes and fittings.
5. Sound Amplification Manifold (SAM) - Hard to find leaks get a boost with the Sound Amplification Manifold (SAM). It helps amplify hard to hear leaks by using air to pressurize the water line making leak location easier.
6. High Performance Stereo Headphones - High quality David Clark® Headphones give you the clearest sound with superb noise cancellation features to block out interference from surrounding ambient noise.
7. Heavy Duty Carrying Case - Made of high-density polyethylene. The Gen-Ear LE Carrying Case is designed to withstand heavy use and protect your investment.
General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Ear LE Water Leak Location System Specifications:
- Amplifier: Input Impedance: 430k, Output Impedance: 4 – 10 Ohm
- Amplification: 56 db +/- 3%
- Filter Characteristics: 100 ~ 1000 Hz
- Power: Two 1.5-Volt AA Batteries
- Power Consumption: 20 mA
- Dimensions: 5-3/4″ x 1″ x 2-1/2″
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Operating Temperature: 20°F ~ 130°F
- Sensor: Element: Piezoelectric Element, Sensitivity:1.00V/g at 400 Hz (Max.)
- Headphones: Dynamic Range: 10 – 20,000 Hz , Noise Reduction Rating: 23db
- Carrying Case: Dimensions: 20″ x 13.5″ x 9″ Weight: 7.5 lbs
The Gen-Ear LE Water Leak Location System is backed by a one-year warranty.
Why buy your General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Ear LE Water Leak Location System from us?
We are a factory authorized General Pipe Cleaners online distributor. We stock a wide range of their products and accessories. General products include industry-leading pipe and cable locators and transmitters, water leak detectors, sewer camera inspection systems, power line locators, video pipe inspection systems, sondes, and more. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. General products are used by Plumbers, HVAC professionals, and rental stores. We work closely with General Pipe Cleaners to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right General model for your project needs.