General Pipe Cleaners 5 Watt Gen-Eye Hot Spot Transmitter + Cables + Ground Stake
Locating buried utilities used to be tough. Not anymore! When using the General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator with this powerful 5 watt Hot-Spot Transmitter, location is easier than ever. More power means more signal to locate. Choose one of 4 frequencies – 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz or 65KHz. You can select the frequency and power that best suits your application.
Locate via direct connection using the included cords and ground stake. Simply attach the transmitter leads to both ends of the pipe, or if the other end of the pipe is not accessible, use the ground stake to complete the circuit. Or place the transmitter over the pipe and use induction mode, or place the optional clamp around the pipe to energize the line.
The transmitter’s LCD graphic display with auto backlight lets you quickly check connectivity and line resistance to make sure you’re transmitting efficiently for a stronger signal for easier tracking and locating. The display also indicates power output, frequency, and battery level.
In tandem, the Hot-Spot pipe locator and the matching Hot Spot Transmitter finds buried utilities quickly and easily. The combination of the Hot Spot pipe locator and Hot Spot transmitter takes the confusion out pipe and utility locating. They are so easy to use, you’ll find locating to be faster and more productive. That means more profitability for your business
Works in conjunction with the Hot Spot Pipe Locator (sold separately)
- Gen-Eye Hot Spot pipe locator (sold separately) makes locating easier than ever. It’s on-screen icons lead you right to your target, without the long learning curve.
- Utility Icon shown on Hot Spot pipe locator (sold separately) indicates buried utilities or active lower lines. Circle the energized pipe or active power line until the diamond appears on the screen.
- Hot Spot LCD graphic display with auto backlight lets you keep track of everything from battery level to connectivity and line resistance to make your locating job easier.
- More Power - Powerful 5-Watt output with 5 output levels makes locating utilities easier.
- Expanded Frequencies - Locates four line frequencies – 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz and 65KHz (65KHz at 1 watt max).
- Simple, Menu-based User Interface - No need for multiple screens. Easy-to-access menus make it easier to use than other models.
- Easy-to-read Display - Icons indicate a quality connection and power settings. Auto backlight lets you locate in dimly lit areas.
- Superior Battery Life - Lasts approximately 100+ hours – more than twice as long as other brands. Automatic shutdown feature saves power.
- Made in U.S.A.
General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator Specifications:
- Line/Utility Frequencies: 1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz, 65KHz
- Output: 5 Watts with 5 output settings
- Weight: 8 lbs./3.5 Kg
- Batteries:10 D-cell alkaline (Approximately 100+ hours of life)
- External Ports: Mini USB
- Dimensions: 10” H x 12” L x 8” W (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 19 cm)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
Related: See the Hot Spot Pipe Locator with 5 Watt Transmitter Combination Package
Why buy your General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye Hot Spot Pipe Locator from us?
We are a factory authorized General Pipe Cleaners online distributor. We stock a wide range of their products and accessories. General products include industry-leading pipe and cable locators and transmitters, water leak detectors, sewer camera inspection systems, power line locators, video pipe inspection systems, sondes, and more. We have product specialists on staff to support your needs. General products are used by Plumbers, HVAC professionals, and rental stores. We work closely with General Pipe Cleaners to stay current with their latest products and technologies. Our product specialists will take the time to help you pick out the right General model for your project needs.