Garrett ATX Waterproof Metal Detector Deepseeker Package Includes 20" Deepseeker Coil + Choose Additional Coil
The Garrett ATX metal detector uses pulse technology to locate the smallest gold nuggets, relics and coins in the most extreme conditions. Military grade design can be used on land or under water to 10 feet. Choose the deep seeker package to locate deeply buried treasure caches. Extreme sensitivity lets you discover the tiny gold nuggets that other pulse induction detectors miss! Be sure to read our Garrett ATX Standard and Garrett ATX Deepseeker Waterproof Metal Detectors Comparison guide.
The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity— from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motieon and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more.
The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
The Garrett ATX deepseeker package includes a 20" coil and you choose the second size coil included. This detector is rugged and provides maximum detection. The Deepseeker Package enables the ATX to search even deeper for treasure, including deeply buried treasure caches. In addition to the standard 20" Deepseeker mono coil, the package includes either a 12" DD open search coil, 13" DD closed search coil, or 13" mono closed search coil. You will also receive a Garrett hard case to protect your investment. Garrett ATX Deepseeker is the ideal tool for searching for deep gold nuggets or veins of gold.
Garrett's ATX is a pulse induction metal detector. This metal detector uses pulse technology to locate gold nuggets, relics, and coins in the most challenging metal detecting conditions. The ATX is at home on land and in the water due to its military-grade design. This pulse detector is ready for your next hunt, no matter what you're looking for. Optional waterproof headphones can be used with this model for snorkeling. As a pi detector this model is very stable in highly mineralized soil. You can easily locate targets of less than a gram in size with the non motion mode. While it is primarily recognized as a top gold metal detector, this model is also fantastic for coin hunting, surf hunting or even cache hunting. As you adjust the sensitivity depth adjustment on this model, you will notice that you can easily increase the ability to locate the smallest gold nuggets. As you increase the model to high sensitivity, you will notice the best ability to find these valuable targets. You can use automatic ground balance or manual ground balance to filter out the minerals in the ground.
No extreme pricing. Just extreme performance.
ATX Key Features
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
Searchcoil can also be locked in 90° orientations to scan embankments or walls.
The ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Garrett 10"x12" DD Search Coil
- Exclusive Garrett DD Technology: innovative new design improves pulse detector performance
- Superior ground cancellation
- Enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Easier pinpointing than traditional DD Coils
Garrett ATX 11” x 13” Mono Closed Search Coil
A Mono search coil provides the greatest detection depth in most soil conditions. Garrett exclusive sliding mount design provides the advantages of a center-mounted coil such as balance and easy tilting. Solid coil design is more resistant to impact. Front half of solid coil’s top surface provides a large, flat surface to spread a handful of dirt to sift for a tiny nugget. Ideal coil for prospectors and relic hunters for improved gliding and scrubbing over brush, rocks, etc.
Garrett ATX 11” x 13” DoubleD Closed Search Coil
A DD search coil is preferred where the most severe mineral conditions exist. The Garrett exclusive sliding mount design provides the advantages of a center-mounted coil such as balance and easy tilting. Solid search coil design is more resistant to impact. Front half of solid coil’s top surface provides a large, flat surface to spread a handful of dirt to sift for a tiny nugget. Ideal coil for prospectors and relic hunters for improved gliding and scrubbing over brush, rocks, etc.
New center-mount, solid coil design is more resistant to impact and is well balanced. Solid top surface can be used to locate tiny nuggets. This optional Garrett DoubleD accessory coil is for use with the Garrett ATX detector from Garrett Metal Detectors.
- Your choice of additional search coil
- ATX with 20" Deepseeker Mono Searchcoil
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
* Accessory items are subject to change
|Standard Package||Deepseeker Package|
|ATX with optional search coil|
|Soft storage/travel case|
|Garrett Detector Sling|
|AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries|
|20" Deepseeker Mono Searchcoil|
|Military-grade Garrett hard case|