Garrett ATX Waterproof Metal Detector Standard Package with Your Coil Choice
The Garrett ATX metal detector uses pulse technology to locate the smallest gold nuggets, relics and coins in the most extreme conditions. Optional industrial grade design can be used on land or under water to 10 feet. Extreme sensitivity lets you discover the tiny gold nuggets that other pulse induction detectors miss! Be sure to read our Garrett ATX Standard and Garrett ATX Deepseeker Waterproof Metal Detectors Comparison guide.
The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets industrial specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity— from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motieon and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more.
The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
Garrett ATX Waterproof Standard Package with your choice of coil is a rugged, waterproof detector that provides maximum detection on all targets. There is no need to switch modes and miss one type of target while focusing on another. Furthermore, it has advanced ground balance that is suitable for highly mineralized ground and saltwater without the need for special modes. This Garrett ATX basic package is the ultimate machine for gold nugget prospecting. The standard MS-2 wired headphones include a waterproof connection and will let you easily hear Deep faint signals. As you are treasure hunting with this Garrett metal detector you will quickly realize it is exceptional for many types of detecting.
Garrett's ATX is a pulse induction metal detector. This metal detector uses pulse technology to locate gold nuggets, relics, and coins in the most challenging metal detecting conditions. The ATX is at home on land and in the water due to its industrial-grade design. This pulse detector is ready for your next hunt, no matter what you're looking for. Optional waterproof headphones can be used with this model for snorkeling. As a pi detector this model is very stable in highly mineralized soil. You can easily locate targets of less than a gram in size with the non motion mode. While it is primarily recognized as a top gold metal detector, this model is also fantastic for coin hunting, surf hunting or even cache hunting. As you adjust the sensitivity depth adjustment on this model, you will notice that you can easily increase the ability to locate the smallest gold nuggets. As you increase the model to high sensitivity, you will notice the best ability to find these valuable targets. You can use automatic ground balance or manual ground balance to filter out the minerals in the ground.
No extreme pricing. Just extreme performance.
ATX Key Features
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
Searchcoil can also be locked in 90° orientations to scan embankments or walls.
The ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Garrett 10"x12" DD Search Coil
- Exclusive Garrett DD Technology: innovative new design improves pulse detector performance
- Superior ground cancellation
- Enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Easier pinpointing than traditional DD Coils
Garrett ATX 11” x 13” DoubleD Closed Search Coil
A DD search coil is preferred where the most severe mineral conditions exist. The Garrett exclusive sliding mount design provides the advantages of a center-mounted coil such as balance and easy tilting. Solid search coil design is more resistant to impact. Front half of solid coil’s top surface provides a large, flat surface to spread a handful of dirt to sift for a tiny nugget. Ideal coil for prospectors and relic hunters for improved gliding and scrubbing over brush, rocks, etc.
Garrett ATX 11” x 13” Mono Closed Search Coil
A Mono search coil provides the greatest detection depth in most soil conditions. Garrett exclusive sliding mount design provides the advantages of a center-mounted coil such as balance and easy tilting. Solid coil design is more resistant to impact. Front half of solid coil’s top surface provides a large, flat surface to spread a handful of dirt to sift for a tiny nugget. Ideal coil for prospectors and relic hunters for improved gliding and scrubbing over brush, rocks, etc.
- ATX with options search coil
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
* Accessory items are subject to change
|Standard Package||Deepseeker Package|
|ATX with 12” DD coil|
|Soft storage/travel case|
|Garrett Detector Sling|
|AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries|
|20" Deepseeker Mono Searchcoil|
|Industrial-grade Garrett hard case|