Fisher XLT-17 Liquid Leak Detector
The Fisher XLT-17 is a compact liquid leak detector that is affordable and also easy to use. Locate and pinpoint leaks in pipes. Hard carrying case comes standard. Be sure to read our Guide Fisher XLT 17 And XLT 30 Liquid Leak Detector Comparison.
Features of the Fisher XLT-17:
The Fisher XLT-17 is a liquid leak detector that finds leaks in four easy steps: by electronically amplifying leak sounds, selectively filtering out noise, isolating the leak sound, and leading the operator to the source of the leak.The XLT-17 is built to perform and priced to compete.
The XLT-17 comes standard with Fisher's Multi-Sensor which has superior leak detection capabilities. The Multi-Sensor is in an extremely compact design with improved sensor electronics and better sensitivity to leaks. In the Fisher tradition, the XLT-17 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance.
- A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
- Last setting memory feature
- 4 Frequency Filters: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and All Pass
- Rugged membrane keypad
- Automatic battery test - real time voltage level
- Operates on two 9 volt batteries
- Shielded sensor for reduced response to outside noise
- Improved headset for clearer sound response
- Detects and pinpoints liquid leaks in pipes
- Compact control box that can be worn around the neck or over the shoulder with an attachable strap
- Heavy duty carrying case protects the XLT-17
- Hard Carrying Case
- Operation Manual
- Control Unit
- Carry Strap/Housing Bracket
- Sound Rods
- 2-Year Warranty