Fisher M-97 Industrial Metal Detector with Waterproof Search Coil
Valve, Pedestal & Box Locator. The Fisher M-97 is specially designed for finding buried or paved over valves, boxes, or manhole covers, or any other concealed metallic object.
Valve, Box & Ferro Magnetic Locating Made Easy
The Fisher M-97 is specially designed for finding buried or paved over valves, boxes, or manhole covers, or any other concealed metallic object. It also locates targets made of aluminum, brass and lead.
Detects All Metals
The M-97 features push button tuning allowing the user to quickly and easily maintain optimum sensitivity for easy pinpointing of buried metallic objects. Plus, the M-97 offers auto-tune circuitry and a waterproof search coil.
New to the M series is the ease with which the M-97 can be stored. Just compact the lower stem, twist the search coil 90 degrees, and fold the search coil flat. The M-97 fits easily into the optional carrying case. In the Fisher tradition, the M-97 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance.
- The Fisher M-97 Metal Detector Is Designed For Finding Buried Or Paved Over Valves, Boxes Or Manhole Covers, Or Any Concealed Metallic Object
- The Fisher M-97 Has Only Two Knobs And A Pushbutton For Simple Operation
- Adjustable Shaft With Double Locking Stem
- Ground Effect Rejection VLF Eliminates Annoying Or False Signals From Wet Ground Foliage, Pavement Or Mineralized Ground
- The Fisher M-97 Offers High Sensitivity For Maximum Penetration Throughout Soil, Asphalt Or Concrete
- Built-In Battery Test/Pushbutton Tuning
- Ultra Slow Auto-Tune To Stabilize Ground Tuning And Minimize Frequency Drift
- Compact Size For Convenient Storage
Standard Factory Items Included
- Warranty Certificate
- Detailed Instruction Manual