Fisher M-101 Metal Detector with Waterproof 4" Search Coil
The Fisher M-101 metal detector will locate and isolate objects such as rebar in concrete and other items such as wall studs. The M-101 will detect all-metals and the smaller sized search coil will pinpoint within 1/4 of an inch.
Locate Metal Embedded in Concrete
The Fisher M-101 Valve, Box & Ferro Magnetic Locator metal detector was designed specifically for finding reinforcing bars and other metal objects embedded in concrete, conduits, PK nails, wiring, wall studs and other metallic objects. Users may expect accuracy to 1/4” of the centerline of the rebar.
Turn the instrument on and only the penetration control need be adjusted for most operations, allowing maximum penetration depth for metals. A preset circuit eliminates ground effects caused by highly mineralized materials and false signals due to loop movement.
Locates Small Metal Objects
The M-101 also can effectively locate small metal items carried on or within a person and is substantially more sensitive than the average low cost metal detectors used at airports, so that a given metal item can be found at a greater distance from the search loop itself. Searches in water may be up to the control box. The search loop and cord are waterproof.
Simple to Operate
In the Fisher tradition, the M-101 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance.
- The Fisher M-101 Is A Rebar Locator & Metal Probe
- The Fisher M-101 Detects All Metals
- The Fisher M-101 Accurately Pinpoints Steel Reinforcing Bars, Or "Rebars," In Concrete (Typically 8-9" Depth For Half Inch Diameter Rebar) And Can Detect
Intersections Of Rebar Mesh
- Rugged Construction
- Operates On Universally Available 9 Volt Batteries
- Quick Tune Ready For Operation In Seconds
- Fully Waterproof Search Loop
- VLF, (Very Low Frequency), Operation
Standard Factory Items Included
- Warranty Certificate
- Detailed Instruction Manual