White's Electronics includes the latest technology in each and every one of their detectors from entry-level to advanced. However, the technology really shines on their premier offerings. And White's excels in more than high technology and superior engineering. Commitment to its customers has been part of their philosophy since the company was started in 1950.
Comparing White's Spectra VX3 and Spectra V3i Metal Detectors
Whether you choose White's premier metal detector in the Spectra V3i or the powerful but simple operation of the Spectra VX3, you are getting a top of the line machine from one of the most trusted metal detector manufacturers. It is simply a matter of choosing which device has the features you need for your next hunt.
Offering the best of both worlds, the VX3 detector has the performance and power of the popular Spectra V3i combined with the easy to use simplicity of White's Coinmaster line. What you get is a truly powerful and flexible detector that is easy to use right out of the box, even for beginners. The 8 preset hunting programs make getting started a breeze, and each can be modified to suit your needs.
As White's premier metal detector, the V3i includes all the most popular features to give you all the tools you need for your hunt. With a full-color HD display, rechargeable batteries, and unparalleled depth and sensitivity, you can find coins, jewelry, relics, or gold nuggets others might have missed.
What the White's Spectra VX3 and Spectra V3i Weatherproof Metal Detectors Have in Common
- Pinpoint Mode
- On-Board Quick Reference Guide
- Wireless Headphone Ready
- 3 Optimized Hunting Frequencies: 2.5 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 22.5 kHz
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1/4"Headphone Jack
- Search Coil: 9.5” Concentric Waterproof
- Manual and Automatic Ground Balance
- Four Audio Modes
- High-Resolution Color Display
- 8 Preset Hunting Programs
- Optional Tone Identification
- SpectraGraph Target Signature
- Search Coil: 10” DD Waterproof
- 9 Preset Hunting Programs
- Adjustable Backlight
- 3 x 3 Target ID System
- Soil Type Select
- Full-Color High Definition Display
- Manual Ground Balance
- Polar Plot Vector Screen
- 6 Languages
- Live Controls for Real-Time Adjustments
- Color-Keyed Discrimination Pattern
- Rechargeable Battery System Included
See pricing, specifications, bonus items, compatible accessories, product reviews, and videos for each of the White's models on the pages below!