Leica Detect DD230 Utility Locator SMART Package Versus Leica Detect DD220 SMART Package
Leica Geosystems brings Swiss technology to the world of measurement and surveying. Offering more than just locating equipment, Lecia offers solutions for aerospace, defense, safety, security, construction, and manufacturing. Leica Geosystems is part of Hexagon, with over 20,000 employees in 50 countries. They offer accurate instruments, high-tech software, and the highest quality service.
What’s the Difference between the Leica Detect DD230 Utility Locator SMART Package and Leica Detect DD220 SMART Package
Featuring industry-leading digital signal processing, advanced software, and Bluetooth technology, Lecia DD SMART Series Utility Locators are built for utility professionals or anyone else ready to break ground. More than just locators, these devices can record all activities and wirelessly transfer and download data stored in the DD SMART Utility Locators’ internal memory, including GPS positioning for use back at the office with the DX Shield software.
With a full range of frequencies from 131 kHz to 650 Hz, the DD230 has you covered for every job. These smart utility locators take advantage of the latest technology for more accurate results and easy connection to other devices and software. The DD230 can be connected wirelessly to field controllers and mobile devices, and data can be downloaded to the DX Office Shield software for tracking and analysis.
The DD220 Smart Utility Locator has all of the smart features and power of the DD230 with two fewer frequencies. It still features the onboard GPS, Bluetooth connection, and industry-leading detection technology.
- Depth Range: Line 0.1m to 5m (4 inches to 16.4 feet), Sonde 0.1m to 7m (4 inches to 23 feet)
- Integrated GPS
- Bluetooth 2.1 and 4.0
- 8 GB Internal Memory
- Battery: 7.4V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Dust and Moisture Resistance: IP66 (receiver) IP 67 (transmitter)
- Weight: Receiver: 2.7Kg (5.95 lbs), Transmitter 2.38Kg (5.25 lbs) with batteries
- Comes with locator, transmitter, system carry bag, li-ion battery packs, and chargers for both locator and transmitter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Transmitter Modes: 131.072 (131) kHz, 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz
- Transmitter Modes: 131.072 (131) kHz, 32.768 (33) kHz, 8.192 (8) kHz
See pricing, specifications, bonus items, compatible accessories, product reviews, and videos for each of the Leica Detect DD models on the pages below!