Fisher Research Labs has been long known as a leader in high performance metal detectors for coins, relics, and gold. Their security detectors share Fisher’s commitment to performance, reliability and state of the art technology. In use in schools, businesses, and government settings, Fisher sells security metal detectors you can trust.
What’s the Difference between the Fisher CW-20 vs. CW-10 Hand-Held Security Metal Detector Wand?
If you are looking for a high performance hand-held security metal detector wand at an affordable price, Fisher offers dependable choices. Commonly used in schools, nightclubs, sporting events and other security screenings, Fisher wands are lightweight, durable, and easy to use.
An all-purpose metal detector wand at an economical price, the Fisher CW-20 offers users the choice of three frequencies to eliminate interference. It also includes a "momentary low" switch to reduce interference from rebar often found in concrete floors. It also features the option of an audible or silent vibrating alert.
The Fisher CW-10 is designed to work as a standalone wand or in conjunction with the Fisher M-Scope Walk-Through Security Metal Detector. It features an easy to use three -position switch that turns the unit on and sets the unit for vibrating or audio alerts.
The most versatile and portable walk-through metal detector, the Fisher M-Scope walk-through security metal detector can be deployed in just minutes by one operator. It features the most adaptable power capabilities as it can be shipped to operate on either 110V or 220V AC. It can also run up to 40 hours on battery power. The M-Scope is designed to work in tandem with the CW-10 wand for an all-in-one solution.
What Fisher CW-20 and CW-10 Hand-Held Security Metal Detector Wand Have in Common
- Choice of Audio or Silent Vibrate Alarm
- Detects Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals
- Low Battery Indicator
- Requires One 9 Volt Battery (Included)
- Visual LED
- Made in USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Operating Frequency 7.1 kHz (choice of 3 settings)
- Momentary Low Sensitivity Toggle Switch
- Made in USA
- Operating Frequency: 110 kHz
- Easy to Use, 3 Position Switch for Power, Audio and Vibrate
- Sensitivity Setting at Optimum Level – No Tuning Required
- Balanced and Lightweight – Under 12 oz
- Designed for Stand Alone Use or in Conjunction with the Fisher M-Scope Portable Walkthrough Metal Detector.
- User Friendly Control Panel With Programmable Memory
- Weighs Approximately 90 Lbs.
- Assemble/Disassemble In Only 5 Minutes
- 3 Sensor Zones With Leds 100 Levels Of Adjustable Sensitivity
- 40 Hour Battery Life
See pricing, specifications, bonus items, compatible accessories, product reviews, and videos for each of the Fisher models on the pages below!
Fisher CW-20 Hand-Held Security Metal Detector Wand
Fisher CW-10 Hand-Held Security Metal Detector Wand
Fisher M-Scope Walk-Through Security Metal Detector