GARRETT PRO-POINTER II, PRO-POINTER AT, PRO-POINTER AT Z-LYNK
This comparison chart provides a visual overview of our article which compares Garrett Pro-pointer pinpointers in greater detail.
GARRETT PRO-POINTER II, PRO-POINTER AT, PRO-POINTER AT Z-LYNK COMPARISON CHART
A pinpointer is one of the most useful detecting accessories you can have when treasure hunting. Pinpointers are handheld mini detectors that check the inside of your digging hole to precisely locate smaller targets. The most popular handheld pinpointers on the market today are Garrett Pro-Pointer models. They each feature one button operation, for immediately finding a target. This is a must-have detecting accessory!
Here is a guide for quickly comparing all 3 models.
Among the most popular pinpointers, the Garrett Pro-Pointer I will cut your time in half when searching holes. Targets covered in soil can be instantly located with this easy-to-use pinpointer. One reviewer says, “This pinpointer has saved me hours of time searching. Wish I would have purchased it earlier!"
Also known as the "carrot," this pinpointer is known for its distinct orange color that you will never lose sight of. Waterproof up to 20 feet, you can search rivers and beaches and hunt in the rain) — targets will not escape you no matter where they are! Adjustable sensitivity, increased depth, silent mode and waterproof operation have made this model an absolute FAVORITE among detectorists!
The Pro-Pointer AT with Z-Lynk is built to go wireless! Hear the signals from your pinpointer through Garrett wireless headphones. You can connect the wireless capability through any Garrett WR-1 Z-Lynk wireless device. So, even if you don't have the Garrett At Max, the Garrett Z-Lynk wireless kit can be purchased separately. Get ALL of the advanced features of the Garrett Pro- Pointer AT and add wireless convenience!
What Pro-Pointer II, Pro-Pointer AT and Pro-Pointer AT with Z-Lynk Wireless Have in Common:
Both the Pro-Pointer AT and Pro-Pointer AT with Z-Lynk Wireless Feature
- Waterproof to 20 Feet: Fully submersible for shallow-water detecting, snorkeling and diving up to 20 feet (6 meters)
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Choice of 3 sensitivity levels. Maximum sensitivity for detection of nuggets and small targets
- Single Button Operation: Easily control power, retune, sensitivity adjustment and Stealth Mode with one button
- Built-in Ruler: Ruler with inch/cm markings molded into pinpointer to judge target depth
- Orange Color: Brilliant orange chassis so you can spot the pinpointer in the murkiest waterash targets
What Sets the Pro-Pointer AT with Z-Lynk Wireless Apart?
- Built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology: Automatically transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Hear both your pinpointer and your detector
- Get the Garrett MS-3 Wireless Headphones with Z-Lynk Transmitter module to connect with any Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Device: This kit converts any detector to Z-Lynk so that you can utilize the Pro-Pointer with Z-Lynk Wireless
- One-Press Synching: Simple pairing to Garrett Z-Lynk wireless receivers. Solid red light indicates proper pairing with the pinpointer
What is Different About the Pro-Pointer II?
- Best PriceMost affordable Garrett Handheld Pinpointer at $110.46: Compared to other entry-level pointers, it is feature-packed and professional!
- Water ResistantCan be used in the rain and washed in running water. *It is not an underwater pinpointer
- Sleek Black DesignExclusive to this Garrett pinpointer