Garrett Walk-Through Metal Detector Checkpoint Setup: PD6500i and Multi Zone
Your event may require one more walk-through metal detectors. Metal detector setup can be key to thoroughly checking individuals and keeping the pace of checks at a steady rate.
Checkpoint setups can be completed with one or multiple units. Depending on the space you have available and the staffing, multiple checkpoints can be deployed for your events or buildings. Spacing is key when setting up your Garrett PD6500i and Multi Zone metal detector.
Here, we will explain how to organize your Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoint setup. This will allow you to set up the checkpoint for quick and easy monitoring of individuals entering events or buildings. This is the generally accepted Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoint setup; however, different setups may occur due to your organization’s procedures. In addition, space may dictate the setup you use.
Simply follow the instructions included in in the included instruction manual for easy checkpoint setup with the Garrett PD 6500i or the Garrett Multi Zone walk through metal detectors. Always refer to the manual for the latest updates and procedures. We have included an over of the checkpoint setup for the Garrett PD 6500i and Multi Zone below:
Regardless of using battery powered Garrett walk-through metal detectors or units powered by an outlet, the checkpoint setup remains the same.
1. Firstly, place the Garrett walk-through metal detector in the position you desire. There should be plenty of space in front of the unit for people to queue. There should also be space behind the unit allowing a security personnel member to complete a wand search of an individual if necessary.
2. Next, space a table two to three inches from the Garrett walk-through metal detector. The table will be used for items removed from the pockets of individuals walking through the checkpoint. The table should not touch the unit.
3. One staff member will stand at the table to observe and monitor the objects handed in by individuals before they go through the Garrett walk-through metal detector. Bag checks will be performed by this member of staff as well.
4. Another staff member will stand behind the Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoint with a metal detector wand. This member of staff will be prepared to check the individual with the wand if the Garrett walk-through metal detector is triggered. The staff member with the metal detector wand is the secondary screener.
Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoint setup with multiple units is similar to setups with one unit. There are some differences, however.
5. For each two units, you will place a table to the side of the checkpoint. Place two units side by side with three to four inches between them. On the outside of each checkpoint, you will place a table. The tables will be placed two to three inches away from the checkpoint unit. The layout of the checkpoint should be: table, unit, unit, table.
6. Staffing of personnel is the same for multiple Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoints as with one. One member of staff will check bags and monitor objects that are removed from pockets. Another member will be the secondary screener with the metal detector wand.
7. If you have additional staff, a pacer can be used to control traffic and call persons through the Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoint. A pacer is recommended to keep the flow of traffic going
8. For additional units and larger spaces, each pair of Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoints should have about six feet in between them. This is approximately the space required to allow individuals at the bag check tables to work freely and not bump into each other.
Setting up a Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoint is quick and easy. By following this guide, you can organize your Garrett walk-through metal detector checkpoint setup for the Garrett PD6500i and Multi Zone in a short amount of time. By expediting the setup for the checkpoint, you can focus on what matters most, keeping individuals and yourself safe.
Copyright 2021 Detector Electronics Corp.
- Metal Detector History
- Buying Guide Articles
- Antique Bottle Digging2
- Antique Toys1
- Beach & Water Hunting11
- Scuba Diving: What you Need, Where to Go, and How
- Diving for Treasure with Metal Detectors
- Beach Metal Detecting Tips: 54 Tips to Find Treasure Fast
- How Can You Enjoy Metal Detecting on Your Next Vacation?
- 37 Fun Things To Do At The Beach
- Life’s a Beach: Just Bring your Metal Detector!
- Scuba Diving with a Metal Detector
- Treasure You Can Find in up to Six Feet of Water
- Underwater Metal Detectors – Reviewing the Best Options
- What are the Best Metal Detectors for Metal Detecting on the Beach?
- Waterproof metal detectors make locating treasure on the beach and in the ocean a reality.
- Coin & Jewelry5
- Deep Seeking 2 Box2
- Digging & Target Retrieval 5
- The Beginner's Guide to Durable Sand Scoops for Metal Detecting
- How to Find the Best Shovel for Metal Detecting
- What are the Best Metal Detector Pinpointers?
- Digging Etiquette and the Best Tools for Target Retrieval
- Metal Detector Pinpointer basics and details on locating targets quickly and easily in the ground while metal detecting
- Gold Prospecting12
- How to Start Gold Panning
- History and equipment of the California Gold Rush
- California Gold Rush Frequently Asked Questions
- 15 Types of Gold Prospecting Equipment for Serious Mining
- How and Where to find Gold in a River
- Step by Step Guide to Finding Gold
- The Best Places to Find Gold
- Guide to Choosing Gold Detector Coils
- Gold Mining Equipment Guide: How to Get Started
- Gold Nugget Hunting with a Metal Detector
- What’s The Best Gold Prospecting Metal Detector?
- Best gold metal detectors are easy to find when you know where to look. See the top models for prospecting.
- Getting Started37
- How Do Metal Detectors Work: Ground Balancing
- How to Find a Metal Detecting Club Near Me
- Cheap Metal Detectors Selection Guide
- Learn How Metal Detectors Work - Science, History and Use in Modern Times
- Understanding Pulse Induction Metal Detectors
- How Deep Can a Metal Detector Search?
- How Much Does a Metal Detector Cost?
- Learn How to Read a Metal Detector
- How Can I Make My Metal Detector More Powerful
- Understanding Multi Frequency Metal Detectors
- How Do VLF Metal Detectors Work
- What is Target Separation in Metal Detecting
- What Are Metal Detector Air Tests
- Understanding Metal Detector Batteries
- Target ID Chart Comparing top Metal Detector Models
- Target Discrimination Chart for Metal Detectors
- Choosing A Metal Detector Headphone
- Choosing A Metal Detector Search Coil
- How to Learn about the Science and the Hobby of Metal Detecting?
- How To Select A Metal Detector
- Metal Detecting Tips and Tricks
- Metal Detector Frequency Guide
- Metal Detector Sensitivity
- What Is Ground Mineralization?
- Metal Detecting Locations: Digging Into Research at Your Local Library - Uncovering the best sites for locating treasures
- When to Repair or Replace Your Metal Detector
- What Is Metal Detector Recovery Speed?
- Treasure Hunter's Code of Ethics
- What metal detector accessories should I start with?
- Which Metal Detector is Best for You?
- What is the Best Metal Detector?
- What are the Best Beginners Metal Detectors?
- Must-Read Advice for Every New Metal Detecting Hobbyist
- Successful Detectorists Share their SECRETS with Beginners.
- Bounty Hunter Metal Detector guide with information on selecting the best model for you.
- Garrett metal detectors are fun and easy to use. Learn about the best entry level models.
- Best beginner metal detectors are easy to spot. Detailed beginners selection guide.
- Gem Stones & Minerals2
- Steps to Find a Septic Tank with a Metal Detector
- How to Detect a Water Leak Underground
- How Do Leak Detection Systems Work?
- Signs of a Water Leak
- Examples of Technology in Construction
- Why Is Water Leak Detection Important?
- A Guide to Cable Locators
- A Guide to Magnetic Pipe Locators
- Ground-Penetrating Radar Explained
- Building a House on a Budget
- Types of Residential Plumbing Pipes
- A Guide to Locating Plastic Water Pipes Underground
- Finding Property Pins with a Metal Detector
- Modern Land Surveying Technology
- How to Survey Land: Techniques and Tools
- 10 Simple Ways to Reduce Waste
- Ferrous vs. Non-Ferrous Metals
- Scanning and Detecting Rebar in Concrete
- How Close Can You Build to Property Lines
- What’s the Difference Between a Magnetic Locator and a Metal Detector?
- Why You Should Call 811 Before You Dig
- How Metal Detectors Are Used in Recycling
- What are the Best Industrial Metal Detectors?
- Marine Salvage Search & Recovery 3
- Meteorite Hunting3
- How to Make Money Metal Detecting
- Guide To Renovating and Restoring an Old House
- Guide to Outdoor Ethics: Leave No Trace
- Buying a Historically Significant Home
- Is It Time to Repair or Replace That Item?
- Tech Tips for Parents: Raising Digital Kids
- Unique Mindfulness Activities for All Ages
- Tearing Down and Cleaning up After an Event
- How to Find the Right Location for Your Business
- Activities and Hobbies for People with Limited Mobility
- Cleaning Your Finds
- Garrett Metal Detectors as seen on TV Show Made in America
- How to Not Get Lost in the Wilderness
- How to Help the Environment
- 10 Fun Drone Activities
- The 9 Best Creative Side Hustles
- Metal Detecting Accessories & Necessities
- What is the Best Metal Detector? Find Out Now - Our Top Picks!
- Relic Hunting13
- Civil War Relic Hunting for Weapons
- Civil War Relic Hunting for Bullets
- Civil War Relic Hunting for Buttons
- Civil War Relic Hunting for Buckles
- American Revolutionary War Relic Hunting
- War of 1812 Relic Hunting
- Mexican American War Relic Hunting
- World War I Relic Hunting
- Spanish American War Relic Hunting
- World War II Relic Hunting
- Care & Preservation of Relics found with Metal Detectors
- Civil War Relic Hunting for the Niche Metal Detecting Hobbyist
- What are the Best Metal Detectors for Finding Relics?
- Cheapside Hoard: London’s Mysterious Trove
- Bactrian Treasure: Mystery of the Disappearing Treasure
- What Happened to Lost Treasure Magazine?
- Asking Permission To Enter Private Land
- Fascinating Facts About The Treasure Of Lima, Peru & The Cocos Island
- Yamashita's Gold: A Treasure Hunter's Guide
- Detailed History of Treasure At Sutton Hoo
- Confederate Gold: The Myth And The Historical Evidence
- The Staffordshire Treasure Hoard: A Historical Perspective
- The Detailed History and Myths of the Knights Templar's Treasure: A Definitive Guide
- The Forrest Fenn Treasure: An Informative Guide for Treasure Hunters
- Searching for Montezuma's Gold: A Detailed Treasure History
- The History of Oak Island's Mysterious Treasure
- Blackbeard's Treasure - Is It Really Out There?
- How To Use Historic Maps to Locate Top Treasure Hunting Sites
- Priam's Treasure Hoard
- Guide to Metal Detecting Slang & Jargon
- The Best Metal Detector Apps for iPhone and Android
- Where to Find Treasure: Hunting in Unusual Places
- Understanding and Selecting Walk Through Security Metal Detectors
- Growing Need for Security Metal Detectors to Protect Schools and Public Places
- Garrett PD 6500i Installation
- Garrett PD 6500i Calibration
- Garrett Walk Through Checkpoint Setup
- Garrett Superwand Scanning Procedure
- Garrett Walk Through Casters
- Preventing Employee Theft in the Workplace
- Best Security Metal Detector Wands: Comprehensive Guide
- Top Metal Detector Finds4
- Field Test and Review
- Leica Detect DD Series Utility Locator SMART Package Comparison: DD230 and DD220
- Leica ULTRA Utility Detection and Tracing System Comparison: 5 Watt Standard, 12 Watt Standard, 12 Watt Advanced
- Leica DS2000-4 Four Wheel Utility Detection Radar Comparison: Standard and Starter Kit
- Leica DSX Utility Detection Starter Kit with DXplore Perpetual License Overview
- Goldak ML and MLX EMS Marker Locators Comparison guide
- Goldak Leak Detector Comparison: 777-A, 777-B, and 4360 Pipe and Leak Detector Combo.
- Goldak Triad 2310 Locators Comparison
- Goldak Valve Locator comparison: 720 and 7200 XP
- Goldak 600 Power Cable Locator with Headphone
- Goldak CI-5120 Camera and Sonde Locator
- Goldak 902 Pipe & Cable Locator Comparison: Locator and Locator with Subscanner
- Goldak ML and MLX and EMS Marker Locator Comparison Chart
- Goldak 600 Power Cable Locator Overview Chart
- Goldak CI-5120 Camera and Sonde Locator Overview Chart
- Goldak 720 versus 7200XP Valve Locator Comparison Chart
- Goldak Leak Detectors Comparison Chart
- Garrett Ace Apex Multi-Frequency Weatherproof Metal Detector with 6" x 11" DD Viper Search Coil Package Comparison: Basic and Wireless
- Garrett AT Series Comparison Chart
- Garrett Pro-pointer II, Pro-Pointer AT, Pro-pointer AT Z-Lynk Comparison Chart
- Garrett GTI 2500 Versus GTI 2500 With Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier Comparison Chart
- Garrett Ace 200, 300 and 400 Comparison Chart
- Garrett Ace 400 Versus At Pro Comparison Chart
- Garrett AT Pro Versus Garrett AT Gold Comparison
- Garrett Ace Apex Basic Versus Ace Apex Wireless Comparison Chart
- Testing The Garrett Ace 250
- Uncovering Treasure & Inspiration with The Garrett Pro-Pointer Metal Detector
- Garrett AT Series Comparison: AT Pro, AT Gold and AT Max
- Garrett Ace Metal Detectors Series Comparison: Ace 200, 300 and 400 Comparison
- Garrett Pro-Pointer Pinpointer Comparison: Pro-Pointer II, Pro-Pointer AT and Pro-Pointer AT with Z-Lynk Wireless
- Garrett Ace 400 versus AT Pro Metal Detector Comparison
- Garrett Waterproof Metal Detector Comparison: ATX Standard versus ATX Deepseeker Packages
- Garrett Walk Through Metal Detector Comparison: PD6500i, MZ 6100
- Garrett Hand-Held Metal Detector Comparison: Superwand Security, Superscanner V Security, THD Tactical
- Garrett Metal Detector Comparison: GTI 2500 Pro Package, and GTI 2500 Pro Package + Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier
- Garrett Metal Detector Comparison: AT Max, GTI 2500
- Garrett Crime Scene Metal Detector Comparison: CSI 250, CSI Pro
- Ace Apex Multi-Frequency Weatherproof Metal Detector with Waterproof 6" x 11" DD Viper Searchcoil Basic Package Vs Wireless Package Comparison
- Fisher Labs17
- F-75 Peak Performance
- Fisher F-75: First Impression
- Fisher F5 Review
- Testing The Fisher Lab's F75
- The F4 is an outstanding metal detector
- Fisher F75 Comparison: F75, and F75 Plus and F75 Special Limited Edition
- Fisher F11, F22 and F44 Metal Detectors Comparison
- Fisher XLT 30 A, XLT 30 B, XLT 30 C and XLT 30 D Comparison
- Fisher XLT 17 and XLT 30 Liquid Leak Detector Comparison
- Fisher Metal Detector Comparison: F4, F5, and F70 Models
- Fisher Metal Detector Comparison: Gold Bug, Gold Bug 2, Gold Bug Pro
- Fisher F70 and F75 Metal Detector Comparison
- Fisher Waterproof Metal Detector Comparison: CZ-21 and 1280-X Aquanaut
- Fisher TW-82, TW-82P, TW-8800 Industrial Digital Line Tracer Comparison
- Fisher Industrial Metal Detector Comparison: M-97, M-66, M-101
- Fisher XLT-17 and Fisher XLT 100 Compact Acoustic Water Leak Detector Comparison
- Fisher Hand-Held Security Metal Detector Wand Comparison: CW-20, CW-10, plus M-Scope Walk-Through Security Metal Detector
- A Lil' piece of El Dorado
- Cibola Field Test
- Compadre - A Family Fun Detector
- Cortes Field Test
- DeLeon Field Test
- GNRS Adventures with the Tejon
- Golden uMax Field Test
- In Depth Vaquero Field Test
- Lobo Super Traq Field Test
- Pieces of History
- Sand Shark Field Test
- Silver uMax Field Test
- Tejon Field Test
- Tesoro Vaquero Field Test
- The Tejon: A Diary from Holland
- Tiger Shark Field Test
- Vaquero Field Test
- Black Widow Product Review
- DetectorPro Gray Ghost Headphone for XP DEUS
- Gray Ghost Amphibian Headphone Product Review
- Gray Ghost Deep Woods Metal Detecting Headphones Review
- Gray Ghost DMC Headphone Review
- Gray Ghost Underwater for Minelab CTX Headphones Review
- Gray Ghost Underwater Headphone Review
- Jolly Roger Headphones Review
- Jolly Rogers Ultimates Metal Detecting Headphones Product Review
- Nugget Busters Metal detecting headphones Product Review
- Original Gray Ghost Product Review
- The Rattler Metal Detector Headphone Product Review
- Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphone Product Review
- Gray Ghost NDT Headphone Review
- Nugget Busters NDT metal detecting headphones review
- Ready Shovel2
- Camel Mining3
- Nokta Makro11
- Nokta Makro Waterproof Kids Metal Detector Comparison: MIDI Hoard and Mini Hoard
- Author Clive Clynick field tests the Makro Pointer
- Makro Kruzer Series Comparison: Kruzer, Multi Kruzer, Gold Kruzer
- Nokta Makro Waterproof Metal Detector Comparison: Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi , Nokta Makro Multi Kruzer
- Nokta Makro Waterproof Metal Detector Comparison: Anfibio Multi, Anfibio 14, Anfibio 19
- Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP and Simplex+ Waterproof Metal Detector Comparison
- Nokta Makro Smart Metal Detector Comparison: Invenio Standard Pack, Invenio Pro Pack
- Nokta Metal Detector Comparison: Impact Standard Package, Impact Pro Package
- Nokta Makro Pinpointer Comparison: PulseDive, PulseDive 2-in-1, Pointer
- Nokta Makro PulseDive Pinpointer, Nokta Makro PulseDive Scuba Detector Pinpointer 2-In-1 and Nokta Pointer Waterproof Pinpointer Comparison
- Nokta Makro Metal Detector Comparison: JeoHunter 3D Dual System, Deephunter Pro
- White's Coinmaster, TREASUREmaster and TREASUREpro Metal Detector Comparison
- White's Metal Detector Comparison: Surfmaster PI Dual Field and TDI BeachHunter Extreme Pulse
- Whites Metal Detector Comparison: GoldMaster GMT 24K, GoldMaster GMT
- Whites Metal Detector Comparison: Spectra VX3 and Spectra V3i
- Whites Waterproof Metal Detector Comparison: MXT All Pro, MX Sport Waterproof, MX7 Weatherproof
- Treasure Products1
- Bounty Hunter2
- Schonstedt Plastic Water Pipe Locator Kit Comparison: Pro, Electronic, and Manual
- Schonstedt Magnetic Locator Comparison: GA-52CX, GA-72CD and Spot
- Schonstedt Magnetic Locator Comparison: GA-92XTd and Maggie
- Schonstedt Single Frequency Magnetic Locator Comparison: Xpc 33 and Xpc 82
- Schonstedt Rex Multi-Frequency Pipe & Cable Locator - For All Utilities versus Schonstedt REX Multi-Frequency Pipe and Cable Locator with 3 Frequencies + GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator
- Schonstedt XTPC-82 Single Frequency Pipe and Cable Locator Package Comparison: GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator, TM50910 Large Sonde, TM50911 Small Sonde
- Schonstedt Loki Pipe & Cable Locator Comparison: Contractor Kit and Utilities Kit
- Schonstedt RD 5100H2O+ Precision Multi-Frequency Pipe & Cable Locator Review
- Schonstedt Rex LITE Dual-Frequency Pipe and Cable Locator: 33 kHz + 512 Hz and 82 kHz and 512 Hz
- Schonstedt Single Frequency Pipe and Cable Locator Kit Comparison: Xtpc 33 CL-300 Kit and Xtpc 33 + GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator with Padded Carrying Case
- Schonstedt Schonstedt XT-512 Camera and Sonde Locator Kit Comparison: XT-512 Camera and Sonde Locator + Padded Carrying Case and XT-512 Camera and Sonde Locator + GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator + Padded Carrying Case
- Customer Service
- 17% OFFFisher F22 Weatherproof Metal Detector with 9" Waterproof Coil + Bonus PackYou Pay $249.00 List Price: $299.00
- 29% OFFNokta Makro Mini Hoard Waterproof Kids Metal Detector with Cool KitYou Pay $99.95 List Price: $139.95
- 29% OFFNokta Makro MIDI Hoard Waterproof Kids Metal DetectorYou Pay $99.95 List Price: $139.95
- 15% OFFPinpointer Probe (Free with detector purchase of $300 or more - Discount Shown When You Add To Cart)You Pay $58.65 List Price: $69.00
- 76% OFFGold Accessory Kit for Metal DetectorsYou Pay $69.95 List Price: $289.80
- 9% OFFDetech 13" Ultimate Search Coil for Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, AT Max Metal DetectorsYou Pay $179.95 List Price: $197.95
- 20% OFFFisher F11 Metal Detector with Waterproof 7" coil + Bonus PackYou Pay $159.00 List Price: $199.00
- 45% OFFFisher F5 Metal Detector with Waterproof 10" + 4" Concentric Coils + Bonus PackYou Pay $299.95 List Price: $549.00
White's Electronics is looking forward to working with Michael, Daniel and the MetalDetector.com team. Their experience in the metal detecting industry is unmatched.
I have enjoyed working with Michael, Daniel and their team at Detector Electroics Corp. They have done a fine job representing the Detector Pro line since it was first introduced in 1996. One of the things I see them do is go the extra mile for their customers. It is always nice to see a family run business endure and we wish them many years of continued success.
We appreciate the partnership from Michael and Daniel at MetalDetector.com. As a family owned business, we choose our partners carefully. We have found that their team has done a fine job of representing our line. With thirty years of success under their belt, we expect that they will be a partner for many years to come.
We at Treasure Products, manufacturer of the Vibra-Probe and Vibra-Tector, want to congratulate Daniel and Michael on the admirable milestone of being in business for over three decades. The dedication and product knowledge that your staff exhibits has been a great benefit to us. We offer our best wishes for your continued success.
I have found that the team at MetalDetector.com has done a fine of job representing the entire JW Fishers line. They have partnered with us in helping to bring our products to both individuals, larger corporate and governmental organizations. Michael and Daniel have established a knowledgeable team that has done the job of getting the correct product in to the hands of each consumer. I wish them continued success as they represent our products in the years to come.
I have been impressed by the professional approach and the experience of Daniel, Michael and the entire team at Detector Electronics Corp. Three decades of superior customer care has been the key to their success and large sales volume.
We have enjoyed working with Michael, Daniel and their esteemed team at Detector Electronics Corp. We feel that they have been the best choice for representing the good reputation of the Makro Detectors in the region. They have been working towards 100% customer satisfaction ever since they started their cooperation with us as our exclusive Distributor in the USA and Canada. We are pleased to see both their business and the sales in their region continue to grow. It is nice to see both our family business and theirs growing together. We see our companies moving forward together for many years to come.
Garrett has a longstanding quality relationship with Detector Electronics Corp since the 1980s. I have seen them grow from a regional dealer to one of the largest internet dealers yet they have maintained that special care for the customer for over three decades. Their team of knowledgeable, helpful and friendly staff and family make their dealership a first choice for the treasure hunter.
MetalDetector.com has been a valuable business partner to Fisher Research Labs for many years. They continue to grow while still offering the best in customer service and after sale support, which is very important to FRL. We wish to congratulate them on 3 decades of business and stellar service to our mutual customers. Having known Michael and Daniel along with their parents for 2 of the 3 decades they have been in business, I have seen their company grow year in and year out without sacrificing what’s important to all of us …customer service before, during and after the sale. Their entire staffs knowledge of our product helps to ensure the customer gets the right detector for their needs regardless of what they might be. We look forward to our future relationship and continued success of MetalDetector.com and their entire staff.
I recently had the pleasure of meeting with the team at MetalDetector.com at their newly expanded facility in Southborough, MA. I have to say that I was impressed with their operation and knowledge of the Teknetics product line. When the Teknetics product line was recently re-launched, MetalDetector.com was one of the first partners we contacted. They have had a long standing relationship with the brand as one of the original Teknetics dealers in the country. We value long standing relationships and are excited to have them as a member of our team.
It's been an honor and privilege working with the fine folks at Detector Electronics for over 25 years. Having a family owned and run business ourselves, we know the "attention to detail" it takes to keep a business running smoothly with an emphasis on customer service. It's no surprise that Sondra and David's fine sons, Michael and Daniel have continued in their parents tradition of being exemplary businesspeople who take the time and care enough to really know their clientele. It's always been a pleasure working with you!
DRS Electronics, GmbH is proud to have Detector Electronics Corp. represent our products. I have known Michael and Daniel for over a decade. Their team is genuine and knowledgeable. They provide exceptional support and service to our customers. They are a recognized leader in the industry. Internationally their business is known for excellent customer support. Their presence is a great confidence for treasure hunters.
MetalDetector.com has been a great business partner for many years and the best choice for representing Makro Detectors in the USA! With the addition of Nokta products to their product portfolio in 2018, we are confident that our businesses will continue to grow together for many years to come!
CEO White's Electronics
Treasure Products, Inc.
XP Metal Detectors
Former Sales & Marketing Manager
Makro Metal Detectors
Garrett Metal Detectors
Director of Hobby Sales
Fisher Research Labs
VP of Sales & Marketing
Steve & Rosemary Anderson
People's Publishing Co., Inc.
Western & Eastern Treasures Magazine
DRS Electronics, GmbH
International Sales & Marketing Manager
Nokta & Makro Detectors
Dear Sondra, ...in addition to being the first metal detector company I found (after contacting several) which actually seemed to care about my order and which treated me like a valued customer, you also really worked hard from your end to make sure the purchase went through and the detector arrived at its destination on time. By the end I felt I was dealing with a friend rather than a faceless company on the net. Well done!
And, by the way, my 7 year old son Juanito found a nickel yesterday when he took his detector out for the first time! If things keep going this way the detector will have paid for itself within a few short decades! But seriously, he is really enjoying it and hoping to find his long-dreamed-of buried treasure some day.
Ordered 2 Garrett ACE 250's on 09-14-09 at noon… Received 09-15-09 at noon… You folks should be proud that you hold true to all you say, do and promise. It's very refreshing to work with a company that keeps the “old-world” values going, not too many people / companies out there that can even come close to what you provide.
Happy to do business with you,
Remember me? I bought my Tesoro Tiger Shark from you... It came just when you said it would, and works just as you told me it would.
Thanks for your help in sorting through the maze of detectors.
1160 GRAM Meteorite! found 3 " underground. Don't ask where. One of many! As far as being excited I all most had a stroke. Here's a photo of one Meteorite I found on the surface, over 800 grams and a 447 gram one! The one in the middle is my first. The bar magnet has some small Iron meteorites on it.
Dear Detector Electronics,
I received the Tesoro Sand Shark today...and want to thank you. Tried it, love it, looking forward to many enjoyable hours with it. Knowing that it is a "rare" domestically made item gives me double pleasure! Also...doing business with pro's (such as yourselves) was also a pleasure I will tell others about! Forwarded a "glowing review" to you. Thanks again.
Dear Customer Service,
Just wanted to thank all involved in a recent shipment to me that was a gift for my grandkids. I ordered 2 detectors but for some reason only one was shipped. After calling your company you bent over backwards to get the second detector to me on time for giving to my grandchildren. I explained that we exchange gifts a week early so my children and their families can be in their homes Christmas morning since some travel distances are involved. The second detector arrived last Friday in time for our celebration last Saturday. --THANKYOU. I order quite a few things online and have experienced some terrible companies but you are the best.
Best regards and have a wonderful Holiday Season
I have just come in after spending an hour or at my local beach with my son, which is only a 5 minute walk from my home called Deception Bay. This is the first time i have ever used detector. The very first thing it detected in less than a minute was a two dollar coin, boy we were so excited! Not by the amount, but by the fact that on its maiden voyage it detected a coin. We then detected a ten cent piece. We can't wait to take it to a popular beach and I will practice more with the settings.
I would like to thank you for your prompt service. My detector arrived at my door In Brisbane Australia in less than a week. This is the first time I have used any service like this outside of Australia, but with this kind of service and ease of buying and your range of goods this will be the first of many transactions.
I just wanted to say thank you to Scott who made my recent purchase so pleasent! I am enjoying my Tesoro's and have found lots of cool stuff so far. Just waiting for that first gold find! Thanks agian for all the help that was provided in making my decision!
I was amazed at how fast I received my BOUNTY HUNTER. The order arrived in perfect condition, and in only three days after I placed the on line order. The four part series about selecting the right product was also appreciated and helped me to make the right decision for my purchase. You are truly a company that takes care of business and most importantly your customers. It is a pleasure doing business with you and I will gladly recommend you to anyone that wants to buy a metal detector. Thanks for the GREAT SERVICE.
Dear Customer Service,
I am a very happy camper. Yesterday I took my Garrett Ace 250 out for the first time to some local parks. My total find was about 150 coins. The detector works so well and so easily. It only took me about a half an hour before I new what every button did. I am also very salified with the support I got from Dan & Sondra.
PS I plan on buying my next detector from you.
I purchased an Ace 250 from your site for my 7 year old son and now I am hooked! This is our first metal detector and the Ace does every thing it says it will. Thanks for the fast delivery and introducing my son and I to a great new hobby.
Coin shooting in Pensacola, Fl
I got the detector-my husband was thrilled.... Thank you so much. You and Daniel have been so helpful. I am a first time buyer and am feeling very lucky to have found your website. Daniel helped me to locate a really great detector and you have been extremely courteous and prompt in seeing my order through. I look forward using my new metal detector. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season....overall my experience ordering off of your website was convenient and customer service was great. Thanks again.
I just want to thank Sondra and the rest of the gang for my Minelab Explorer SE. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will recommend your fine business to my other detecting buddies.
Anita S. and Juan G., United Kingdom
Mike T., Rockport, MA
John B., San Diego, CA
Dana, Mystic, CT
Nick V., Churchville, PA
Duane B., Springville, NY
David and Josh
Lori G., Bessemer, AL
Jason R, Massachusetts
Our No-Haggle, Best-Price Guarantee on Metal Detectors
The same low pricing for everyone! Whether you’re a metal-detecting expert or novice, we keep it simple. We offer the lowest advertised pricing allowed by contract with each manufacturer. The personalized service you receive from our experienced team is our added bonus. That's what we are all about. Rest assured, you will not find a better value online.