Find Underground Metallic Objects with Ease
The Model TW-6 “Two-Box” metal detector finds underground pipes, cables, manhole covers, vaults, valve boxes and other metallic objects. The TW-6 is used primarily by water departments, telephone companies, power companies, gas companies and petroleum pipeline companies when making repairs and rearranging lines.
Easy Operation, Accurate Target Location
The TW-6 shows where to dig, as well as where NOT to dig. To increase the instrument’s sensitivity, Fisher engineers removed all unnecessary metallic parts on the TW-6, replacing them with durable ABS molded plastic. Coil windings are designed with completely upgraded electronics and nonmetallic parts have boosted the tracing distance of the TW-6.
Classic Fisher Design
In the Fisher tradition, the TW-6 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
- The Fisher TW-6 metal detector is the industry leading 2-box locator
- The Fisher TW-6 is excellent for blind searches
- Crystal controlled frequency in both transmitter and receiver increases tracing distance
- Unlike other units that use a separate transmitter and receiver, the Fisher TW-6 when mounted on the handle, can conduct "blind" searches of an area to locate an underground pipe or cable when the starting point is unknown
- VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) gives a wider range of audio single to indicate the presence of metal. Even after the meter pegs, the audio signal goes much higher in pitch and volume
- Noise canceling circuitry eliminates power line interference
- The Fisher TW-6 is powered by 16 standard AA (penlight) batteries: eight in the transmitter and eight in the receiver
- The Fisher TW-6 metal detector weighs only 5.5 pounds
Standard Factory Items Included
- 5 Year Warranty
- Comprehensive User's Manual
- Introductory Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
|Approximate Weight||5.5 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||16 - AA|
|Brand||Fisher Labs Industrial|
|Search Coil Size||Two Large Coils|
|Ground Balance||Manual Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||No|
|Operating Mode||All Metal|
|Operating Frequency||8.2 kHz|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $849.00
You Pay $649.00
List Price: $655.00
You Pay $622.00
List Price: $545.00
You Pay $518.00
List Price: $1,995.00
You Pay $1,895.00
List Price: $895.00
You Pay $850.00
Customer Reviews Write your own
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
|4 star :||
|( 0 )|
|3 star :||
|( 0 )|
|2 star :||
|( 0 )|
|1 star :||
|( 0 )|
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.