Fisher Research Labs FML-3 Magnetic Locator detects buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 8 feet. Made in the USA, Rugged Construction, built for harsh field conditions. Locates Water and Gas Valves, Joints in Iron Pipe, Pipes and Cables, Manhole Covers (Telecom, Sewer, Power etc.), Survey Markers, P. K Nails. The security uses are detection of ferrous metal objects on a person. Weapons search and recovery on land and water. Easy-to-use one hand operation with 4 button keypad.
Features & Benefits
- Detection of buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 8 feet.
- Waterproof Sensor tube pressure tested to water depths up to 220 feet.
- Rugged construction suitable for harsh field conditions.
- Easy-to-use one hand operation with four button keypad:
1) On/Off Button
2) Zero button: Automatically calibrates unit to ambient magnetic conditions
3) Gain Up button: Increases the locating sensitivity of the unit
4) Gain Down button: Decreases the locating sensitivity of unit.
- Low batter indicator: flashing LCD when batteries need replacement.
- Varying pitch audio signal mode using a moving coil speaker for enhanced audio output.
- Includes Soft Case with carrying straps and inside pocket for batteries and manual.
|Approximate Weight||1.8 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||3 - 9 Volt|
|Brand||Fisher Labs Industrial|
|Ground Balance||Auto Ground Balance|
|Includes Bonus Items||No|
|Length||40 in. (101.6cm)|
|Operating Frequency||16.5 kHz|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $615.00
You Pay $584.00
List Price: $655.00
You Pay $622.00
List Price: $545.00
You Pay $518.00
List Price: $819.00
You Pay $778.00
List Price: $649.95
You Pay $552.46
Customer Reviews Write your own
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.