As one of the leaders in high-performance gold & treasure metal detectors, Fisher offers models with the latest technological breakthroughs and quality they have been known for over 85 years. Their affordable prices and five-year warranty make Fisher detectors a great value.
Comparing the Fisher F70 Metal Detector with Waterproof 11" + 5" DD Coils and Fisher F75 Metal Detector with Waterproof 11" DD Coil
Representing the top of the line in Fisher gold and treasure detectors, these units offer the latest, state of the art features that make them perfect for all aspects of treasure hunting. They are right at home for gold nugget prospecting, coin, relic, and jewelry hunting.
With an intuitive, large, easy to read display, the advanced features of the Fisher F70 are right at your fingertips. With push-button static pinpoint, one-touch notch, and advanced software-based motion discrimination, it will help you find treasure, even amid unwanted metal objects, like aluminum and nails. With both 5" and 11" coils, the F70 is the perfect detector no matter where you search for or where you are hunting.
If you are looking for the latest, top of the line metal detector from Fisher, the F75 is a great choice. Feature for feature, this unit stacks up to any other top of the line detector. The most state of the art features with an easy to use display offers more versatility, greater depth, and better target separation.
What the Fisher F70 Metal Detector with Waterproof 11" + 5" DD Coils and F75 Metal Detector with Waterproof 11" DD Coil Have in Common
- Large LCD Screen
- 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- 13 kHz Frequency – Just right for an all-purpose detector.
- One-Touch Notch – Push-button static pinpoint with variable audio pitch and depth reading.
- 5 ID Tone Settings
- True All Metal Mode
- Manual Ground Balance
- 1/4” Headphone Jack
- Low Operating Cost – Up to 40 Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- Five Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
What is Unique to the F70 Metal Detector with Waterproof 11" + 5" DD Coils
- Search Coils: 11" + 5" DD Coils
- Advanced Software-Based Motion Discrimination
- Visual Target ID by Category
- Target ID Confidence Bar Graph
- High-Resolution Push-Button Ground Balance – With ground readout
- Continuous Display of Ground Mineral Concentration
- Independent Sensitivity and Threshold Settings – For fine control over response.
- Speed selection – Normal for most situations, slow for deep coins in non-trashy areas.
What is Unique to the Fisher F75 Metal Detector with Waterproof 11" DD Coil
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes– For searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Ability to Activate and Deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) – For the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three New Levels of FeTone® - Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium
- Adjustable Audio Pitch – Now available in Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serial number now stored electronically
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Condition
See pricing, specifications, bonus items, compatible accessories, product reviews, and videos for each of the Fisher models on the pages below!