The Vibra-Quatic 320 is Treasure Products newest designed pinpointer that signals with vibration and light. This any environment pinpointer is great for divers, even when wearing gloves. The large 2 inch detection tip means deeper detection depths and more sensitivity to large objects. No push button switches. Instead it uses our unique tilt on & off design.
- Pulse Induction (PI)
- Tilt on & off
- Communicates with vibration and light
- Automatic Calibration
- Low battery alert
- Waterproof - Submersible to 100 feet (30 meters)
The unique sealed design is waterproof to a depth of 100 feet and the self calibrating microprocessor controlled circuitry requires no adjustments of any kind. The Vibra-Quatic incorporates Pulse Induction (PI) technology. This allows hunting in any environment including grass, mud, dirt, sand, black sand, and fresh or salt water. Also includes a removable wrist strap with ring for added security. This model replaces the Treasure Products Vibra-Quatic 2.
Treasure Products Vibra-Quatic 320 Features:
- Communicates with vibration & light - When a target is located the Vibra-Quatic™ signals with pulses of vibration and flashes of bright blue light.
- Pulse Induction (PI) - This technology allows hunting at the beach in salt water or in any type of soil, including black sand.
- Detection depth stability - New advanced circuitry maintains the unit's detection distance throughout the life of the battery.
- Target direction - The Vibra-Quatic™ detects at the tip only, not along the shaft, enabling precision target pinpointing.
- Target distancing - The pulses of vibration and light will continue to increase in quantity as the probe tip gets closer to the target.
- Automatic tuning - The state of the art microprocessor controlled design requires no adjustments of any kind.
- Tilt On/Off - No push button switches. The Vibra-Quatic™ uses a tilt on/off system that eliminates fragile external switches.
- Waterproof - Unique sealed design can be used in almost any environment including fresh or salt water to depth of 100 feet. This makes the Vibra-Quatic™ an ideal tool for divers.
- Low battery indicator - Built in low battery sensor alerts you when the battery is low and needs replacing.
- Easy battery installation - The standard nine-volt battery is quickly changed without tools. Simply rotate the rear knob and pull out the compression seal to access the battery compartment.
- Solid construction - The Vibra-Quatic™ rugged sealed construction and stainless steel hardware are built to last.
- Belt ring & wrist strap - Includes a belt ring to attach to any common belt clip as well as a wrist strap for added security.
- (1) Vibra-Quatic™ 320 Pinpointer Metal Detector
- (1) Removable Wrist strap
- (1) 9v Alkaline Battery
- Instruction Manual & Warranty
|Approximate Weight||1 Pound|
|Battery Requirements||1 - 9 Volt|
|Search Coil Size||No|
|Headphone Jack Size||N/A|
|Includes Bonus Items||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Visual Identification||LED Light|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Detector|
Ask a question about this product
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.