New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the Teknetics T2 Ltd Metal Detector more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
The T2 Special Limited Edition in Black with Boost and Cache Modes
"The sheer power of the boost mode is unbelievable! While the T2 goes to extraordinary depths, the new T2Ltd redefines deep again. Already the premier detector, renowned for its target separation capability and performance in iron-laden sites, the T2Ltd just might be the deepest seeking detector ever. I have pulled targets from unbelievable depths, in areas already spanked by just about every detector, including the heaviest, most expensive multi-frequency models. The T2Ltd finds targets that other detectors can't touch! Combining this light-weight detector's lightning speed with new extreme depth makes the T2Ltd the best detector ever made. It will out-hunt any other detector."
-- Mike Scott, Director of Hobby Sales, First Texas Products
Discover The Power and Additional Features
The Teknetics T2™ Special Limited Edition is a new high-performance multi-purpose professional grade metal detector. This model ships standard with two search coils. The sleek black finsih and additional boost and cache modes seperate this model from the standard T2. It utilizes the latest advances in electronic technology, and its functional design represents the leading edge of the metal detector engineering art. The T2™ is easier to learn to use properly than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of light weight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coinshooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.
Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display
- Straightforward Menu-Driven User Interface
- Menu System Is Always Visible
Deep Cache Mode
Intuitive User Interface
- Trigger-actuated target pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Double-Filter Discrimination modes for searching in trashy areas
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Cancellation
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
Continuous Ground Monitor
- Bar-Graph Readout of Ground Mineralization
Waterproof 11-inch Open-Frame Bi-Axial™ Search Coil
- Handles the Highest Mineralization Soil
- Great for Salt Water Beaches
- Super Sensitive - Detect coins to 15 inches
Big Easy-To-Read Lcd Display
- Straightforward Menu-Driven User Interface
- Operating State always visible
- Target ID, Depth Display, Battery Condition
- Message Center, Mode Settings
Ground Mineral Displays
- Amount: Fe3O4 Bar graph
- Type: Ground phase readout
Dual-Function Trigger Switch
- Pull for accurate target pinpointing
- Push to cancel ground mineral interference
Standard Factory Items Included
- 5-Year Warranty
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
- 11" Search Coil
- 5" Search Coil
|Approximate Weight||5.5 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||4 - AA|
|Search Coil Size||11" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Manual Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Operating Frequency||13 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Multiple|
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Minelab GPX Detectors, Makro Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery and special order items are not returnable.