Garrett SuperScanner®: The Standard in Tactical Wand Metal Detectors
For superior checkpoint security, choose a Garrett SuperScanner metal detector. Made in the USA and widely trusted by law enforcement professionals, Garrett’s hand-held wands provide a highly effective, easy-to-use design that will simplify and enhance your security operation. Made in the USA, the Garrett brand is known worldwide in the security industry and was even chosen as the official security vendor for the Olympic Games.
Advantages of the SuperScanner V Hand-held Wand
Every detail of the Garrett SuperScanner V metal detector has been designed for dependability and optimal performance during weapon screenings. Simply insert a standard nine-volt battery into the wand, switch the unit on and you’re ready to scan.
The SuperScanner’s large, highly sensitive scanning area allows for quick, thorough scans, reducing wait times and the need for embarrassing pat downs. A simple red LED light and an audible or vibrate-only alarm notifies personnel when even the smallest metal item is detected. Garrett’s tactical handheld wand also offers a rebar reduction switch for ankle-level scanning and extended battery life over previous models. Accessory options – such as belt or in-car holsters – are also available.
Easy-to-Use Feaures of the Garrett SuperScanner V Wand
- Audible or vibrating alarm: sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Ultimate sensitivity detector: used in prisons to detect tiny, hand-crafted weapons and in mass transit screenings to detect guns, knives, razor blades, box cutters, foil-wrapped drugs and other forbidden items.
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- New energy-efficient design offers extended battery life over previous models.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment.
- Large 10” scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- Does not require adjustments. No tools required to change 9V battery.
- Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls, etc.
- Green LED indicates ON; amber LED indicates low battery; red LED indicates ALARM.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA to Garrett’s quality management system standards.
Standard Factory Items Included
- One nine-volt battery
- Two-year warranty
- Detailed instruction manual
|Approximate Weight||1 Pound|
|Battery Requirements||Alkaline (S) and Rechargeable (O)|
|Search Coil Size||No|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/8 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||No|
|Operating Mode||All Metal|
|Operating Frequency||93 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Type||N/A|
|In Action Video Type||Youtube|
|In Action Video Entity||L_8IS84rOMc|
|Product Review Type||Blog|
|Product Field Test||No|
Ask a question about this product
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Minelab GPX Detectors, Makro Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery and special order items are not returnable.