Garrett Ace 400 Metal Detector - Top Unit in the Garrett ACE Metal Detectors Line Up
The new flagship of the ACE lineup is the ACE 400, which features the Iron Audio™ feature made popular on the company’s AT Pro™ and AT Gold™ detectors. Iron Audio allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal range. This helps the operator hear the iron content in flat steel objects like bottle caps and washers that sometimes trick a detector into reporting them as good targets.
The ACE 400 includes a higher, 10 kHz frequency to provide better sensitivity to low and medium conductivity targets, such as gold and lead. The detector’s Frequency Adjust feature allows users to easily toggle between slight frequency shifts to help eliminate interference from other detectors or power sources. The ACE 400 ships with an 8.5”x11” DD-configuration PROformance searchcoil that has proven to be very popular with the company’s previous ACE™ 350 and EuroACE™ detectors. The ACE 400 includes five discrimination modes, electronic pinpointing, sensitivity adjustment, and High-Resolution Iron Discrimination.
Includes 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 8.5" x 11" Search Coil Cover
Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector Key Features:
- Iron Audio: hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information on display screen
- Higher frequency of 10 kHz provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets such as gold and lead
- Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- Camlocks for better stem stability
- Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 8.5" x 11" PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage and depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: twice the iron resolution of original ACE units to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking
- Five Search Modes plus Pinpoint
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Expanded Target ID legend: includes indication of U.S. coin denominations
Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector Specifications:
- Digital Target ID: YES, 0-99 scale
- Iron Audio feature: YES
- Adjustable Frequency: YES
- Camlocks Included: YES
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 12
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 4
- Notch Discrimination: YES
- Search Modes: 5 plus Pinpoint
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: YES
- Frequency: 10 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Standard Searchcoil: 8.5" x 11" DoubleD PROformance™
- Length (Adjustable): 42" to 51" - 1.06m - 1.29m
- Total Weight: 2.9 lbs. - 1.32 kgs.
- Batteries: 4 AA and are included
- Warranty: 2 Years
|Approximate Weight||2.9 lbs - 1.32 Kgs|
|Battery Requirements||4 - AA|
|Search Coil Size||8.5 x 11" Search Coil|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Length||42" to 51"|
|Operating Frequency||10 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Semi Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Visual Identification||Graphic Target Identification|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
List Price: $299.00
Special Price $179.95
List Price: $579.95
Special Price $299.95
List Price: $399.00
Special Price $249.95
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.