The Top Under Water Detector From Fisher
Go anywhere, do anything, with the all-weather target ID machine that's leak proof to 250 feet deep, the Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver metal detector. Its patented electronics make it deep-seeking while it ignores the destabilizing effects of salt water, plus, it offers three tones to identify varying types of metal with faint-target audio boost.
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector Controls
- POWER ON/OFF VOLUME: Dual Function potentiometer switch. Volume settings above “5” amplify faint, deep target sounds and limit loud target responses.
- SENS/BATTERY TEST: Dual Function potentiometer and switch.
- GROUND: TWIN LED's: Two light emitting diodes indicate signal strength and battery condition.
- PINPOINT: Dual function pushbutton for pinpointing and ground balancing when used in conjuctionwith GROUND control.
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector Features
- Saltwater or Fresh Water
- Submersible to 250 feet
- Dual frequency Fourier Domain signal analysis
- Touch-Button, VCO no Motion, Precise Pinpointing
- Easy Manual Ground Balance
- High Performance in Mineralized Soil
- All-Metal Auto-Tune Mode
- Large Target Alert / Faint Target Audio Boost
- 3-Tone Audio Target ID
- Removable Control Housing for Belt Mount
- Fisher Submersible Waterproof Headphones Included
- 8" and 10" Search Coil Options
- Operating Frequency: 5 and 15 kHz
- Full 2 Year Warranty
Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector Specifications
- Length Extended: 50”
- Length Collapsed: 30”
- Control Housing Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Weight Complete (with headset): 10.5” Coil 6 lb 1 oz
- Handle and Search Coil: 10.5” Coil 2 lb 12.9 oz
- Frequency: Dual, VLF Search 5 KHz and 15 KHz
- Audio Target Response
- Iron I.D.: 200 Hz (Low tone)
- Foil and Tab I.D.: 450 Hz (Mid tone)
- Coin I.D.: 1 KHz (High tone)
- Autotune: 500 Hz - 1 KHz (VCO)
- Pinpoint: 500 Hz - 1 KHz (VCO)
- Operating Modes
- Autotune - VLF-Motion, all-metal with threshold
- Target I.D.: VLF-Slow Motion, Silent Search Discrimination
- Pinpoint: VLF, All-Metal, No Motion
- Search Coil
- Type: Concentric, Co-Planar
- Diameter: 10.5”
- Shielding: 100% ESI
- Interchangeable: No
- Headset: Waterproof, Piezo Electric Headphones
- Interchangeable: No
- Ground Balance: Touch Pad, Manual or “Preset” Control Markings
- Hipmountable Control Housing: Yes
- Salt Water/Fresh Water Operation: Yes
- Land Operation: Yes
- Submersible: to 250 feet
- Batteries - (4) 9V
Standard Factory Items Included
- Full 2 Year Warranty
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Introductory Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
- 4 - 9V Batteries
|Approximate Weight||6 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||4 - 9 Volt|
|Brand||Fisher Labs Hobby|
|Ground Balance||Manual Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||Hard-wired Headphones|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Search Coil Shape||Round|
|Search Coil Type||N/A|
|Visual Identification||LED Light|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Detector|
|In Action Video Type||Youtube|
|In Action Video Entity||utNO1M8_UqU|
|Product Review Type||No|
|Product Field Test||No|
Ask a question about this product
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Minelab GPX Detectors, Makro Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery and special order items are not returnable.