Water Hunting: Secrets Of The Pros by Clive James Clynick
Back in stock soon
USA shipment only
In this book author Clive James Clynick shares his many years of worldwide detecting experience with the reader, focusing on underwater hunting.
- Equipment choices and equipment handling.
- Getting the most from your water detector.
- Site selection and site “reading".
- Pulse induction and all-metal methods.
- Understanding shorelines and water conditions.
- How to consistently find valuable jewelry in the water.
- Traveling with equipment.
- Hunting resorts abroad.
- Island-by-island guide to detecting in the Caribbean.
- 92 Pages