Treasure Products Vibra Probe 585 Waterproof Pinpointer
The Treasure Products Vibra Probe 585 is a pinpointing metal detector. The Vibra Probe 585 Pinpointer features a clever tilt on tilt off control. This model is fully waterproof and can be used on land or under water to 100 feet. The Vibra Probe 585 Pinpointer alerts you to the target with vibrations you can feel. The Vibra Probe 585 Pinpointer will help you quickly and precisely locate your target. Be sure to read our Guide Treasure Products Waterproof Underwater Pinpointer Metal Detector Comparison: Vibra Probe 585, Vibra Tector 740 and Vibraquatic 320.
Thinking about buying a pinpointer metal detector?
Don't do it! Unless it has the following features...
- Pulse Induction (PI) technology
- Tilt on & off
- Tip-only detection
- Communicates with vibration
- Automatic calibration
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof - Submersible to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Auto-off (after one minute) battery saver
- Introducing the Vibra-Probe 585 pinpointer - Now with Manual-off, no push button switches. The Vibra-Probe 585 uses our unique tilt-on/off technology in addition to our traditional one-minute automatic-off battery saver. This translates into faster recovery times and longer battery life. The only pinpointer with tip only detection, so you know precisely where the target is. No annoying buzzers!
The Vibra-Probe is the original pinpointer that communicates with vibration. It alerts only you that you've found a target. Never worry about dirt, dust, mud or water because our unique sealed design is airtight and waterproof to a depth of 100 feet. No fumbling with knobs! The Vibra-Probe 580 is fully automatic. The self-calibrating microprocessor-controlled circuitry requires no adjustments of any kind. The included belt holster makes it easy to carry and always at the ready. The Vibra Probe 585 replaces the Vibra Probe 580, 570 and 560.
Vibra-Probe 585 Features:
- Tilt On and Off - No push button switches. The Vibra-Probe™ turns on and off when pointed upward or will automatically turn itself off one minute after the last detection.
- Pulse Induction (PI) - This technology allows hunting at the beach in salt water or in any type of soil, including black sand.
- Target direction - The Vibra-Probe™ detects at the tip only, not along the shaft, enabling precision target pinpointing.
- Target distancing - The pulses of vibration increase in frequency as the probe tip approaches the target.
- Waterproof - Unique sealed design allows the Vibra-Probe™ to be used in the rain, mud, or under water to a depth of 100 feet.
- Automatic tuning - The state of the art microprocessor controlled design requires no adjustments of any kind.
- Communicates with vibration - The Vibra-Probe™ signals with pulses of vibration when a target is located. It replaces the need for buzzers that can be difficult to hear, especially when wearing headphones from a primary detector.
- Detection depth stability - New advanced circuitry maintains the unit's detection distance throughout the life of the battery.
- Low battery indicator - Built in low battery sensor alerts you when the battery is low and needs replacing.
- Easy battery installation - The standard 9 volt battery is quick and easy to change without tools. Simply rotate the rear knob and pull out the compression seal to access the battery compartment.
- Solid construction - The Vibra-Probe™ rugged sealed construction and stainless steel hardware are built to last.
- Holster - Includes belt mountable holster for easy carrying.
- (1) Vibra-Probe™ 585 Pinpointer Metal Detector
- (1) Belt Mountable Holster
- (1) 9v Alkaline Battery
- Instruction Manual & Warranty