The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity— from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets.
The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motieon and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more.
The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
No extreme pricing. Just extreme performance.
SensitivityLocates tiny gold nuggets that other Pi Detectors miss
ATX Key Features
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
Searchcoil can also be locked in 90° orientations to scan embankments or walls.
The ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Garrett 10"x12" DD Search Coil
- Exclusive Garrett DD Technology: innovative new design improves pulse detector performance
- Superior ground cancellation
- Enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Easier pinpointing than traditional DD Coils
- ATX with 12" DD Coil
- ATX with 20" Deepseeker Mono Searchcoil
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
* Accessory items are subject to change
Your Price: $2,120.75
Your Price: $2,546.56
|ATX with 12” DD coil|
|Soft storage/travel case|
|Garrett Detector Sling|
|AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries|
|20" Deepseeker Mono Searchcoil|
|Military-grade Garrett hard case|
|Approximate Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)|
|Audio Identification||VCO/Iron Audio|
|Battery Requirements||8 - AA|
|Search Coil Size||10x12" and 15x20"|
|Ground Balance||Manual Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||Garrett 2-Pin|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Length||Adjustable 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Search Coil Shape||Round|
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Visual Identification||LED Light|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Detector|
Ask a question about this product
Garrett AT Max Waterproof Metal Detector Digger's Special with Z-Lynk MS-3 Wireless Headphones + Bonus Pack
List Price: $849.95
You Pay $722.45
List Price: $2,495.00
You Pay $2,120.75
List Price: $749.95
You Pay $637.46
List Price: $1,825.00
You Pay $1,520.00
List Price: $649.95
You Pay $552.46
List Price: $2,599.95
You Pay $1,999.95
Customer Reviews Write your own
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.