Advanced Pulse Induction™ (API) Technology
The Garrett Infinium LS is a completely new kind of detector, one the industry has never before seen, featuring Advanced Pulse Induction™ (API) technology, the industry's greatest innovation in years. The Garrett Infinium LS metal detector will change the way you hunt for treasure on land, in the water and everywhere in between! Experience the convergence of the best metal detecting technologies available and find out for yourself what everyone's been talking about. This new technology, teamed with the remarkable Garrett Power DD™ searchcoil, provides treasure hunters everywhere with the most stable, rigid and performance-packed detector in the world.
A True Multi Purpose Metal Detector
The "Go Anywhere" Detector. The Infinium LS underwater metal detector is a new direction for Garrett, for the industry, and for treasure hunters and prospectors all over the world. It is specially designed to provide excellent detection depth and stability in mineralized environments where conventional detectors suffer performance loss. Whether prospecting in the gold fields of Australia or Arizona, hunting Civil War battlefields or the volcanic rockslides of the Pacific Northwest searching the black-sand beaches along Italys coast, the Infinium LS will maintain its exceptional performance. In addition, the waterproof design of the Infinium LS ("L" for land, "S" for sea) makes it the first metal detector highly recommended for both land detecting, shallow and deep water diving. Three controls are all you need to successfully hunt for relics, jewelry and gold. From deserted battlefields to sunken ships, the Infinium LS is truly the "go anywhere" detector. Find More Treasure at Any Depth With Accurate Discrimination. The Discrimination Dial provides "all metal" hunting or varying degrees of discrimination to help eliminate unwanted targets and to assist in audible target identification. What's more, the Infinium LS provides discrimination for nearly 100% of its detection depth, not just for surface targets.
Find Thin Gold Nuggets with API Technology
Optimum Performance, Easy-To-Use. No complicated adjusting. When hunting in similar soil, Automatic Ground Track allows the user to "lock" the ground track for optimum (best) performance or.., choose "slow" or "fast" automatic tracking depending on the changes in soil. The Audio Threshold adjustment control is designed to fit your individual hunting styles. Also, the operating frequency of the detector may be adjusted to minimize electrical interference that slows other detectors down. Find thin gold nuggets and delicate jewelry other detectors miss, while ignoring hot rocks, salt, terra cotta and overall changing ground conditions. This is all possible with the superior technology of API.
Works in the Toughest Ground Conditions
Powerful Mineralized Ground Machine. Choose from four different control housing configurations. Hip mount or under the cuff is recommended, but above or below the stem are also options. Either way, the lightweight power of the Infinium LS will find more treasure. Eight AA batteries are all you need to provide 10-15 hours of exceptional treasure hunting. And no need to keep track of that time. Whenever the detector is turned on, the battery-life indicator beeps to provide battery information.
- Completely new kind of detector for treasure hunting in any environment, no matter how extreme, including mineralized ground.
- Convergence of technologies including Garretts exclusive new Advanced Pulse Induction (API).
- Waterproof design for land and sea detecting.
- Easy operation with just three controls; effortlessly holds at optimum performance.
- Discrimination Dial provides all-metal detecting or varying degrees of discrimination; discrimination for nearly 100% of detection depth.
- Tone ID helps identify targets via distinct audio tones.
- Reverse Discrimination capability significantly assists in identifying most iron.
- Adjustable operating frequency minimizes electrical interference
- Automatic Ground Track with lock, slow and fast settings to master changing soil conditions.
- Audio Threshold adjustment to suit individual hunting styles and listening needs.
- Rugged go-anywhere design and stable, quiet performance.
- Lightweight, power-saving design uses eight AA batteries.
- Choice of four different control housing configurations: hip-mount, under the cuff, above or below the stem.
- Includes Standard 10" x 14" Power DD submersible PROformance searchcoil plus Hipmount and Belt.
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- All Metal Deepseeking Mode
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable
- Audio Tone ID
- Discrimination, Full Range (PI)
- Frequency, Adjustable
- Ground Balance, Automatic Ground Tracking
- Hip Mount Control Box
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Salt Elimination Mode (PI)
- Surface Mount PC Board Technology
- Length: 28" to 52" - Adjustable
- Weight: 3.8 lbs. (1.7 kgs.)
- Circuit type: Advanced Pulse Induction technology, automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Multiple Frequency Technology - 96 Frequencies
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion depth: Up to 200 feet (65 meters)
- Buoyancy: Near neutral
- Batteries: 8 AA (Included)
- Battery life: Alkaline (included): 10-15 hours Rechargeable (included) 7-10 hours
- Battery re-charger for AC and Automobile (included)
- Control housing weight: 31 oz.
- Headphones: 16 oz.
- Search Modes: Non-Motion All Metal with Adjustable PI discrimination
- Ground Tracking Speed
- Volume Control on Land Headphones
- Detection Frequency
Standard Factory Items Included
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery with Wall Charger
- 10" x 14" PROformance submersible searchcoil
- Land Headphones
- 1-Year Warranty
- Comprehensive User's Manual
- Instruction DVD
- 8 AA Batteries
|Approximate Weight||3.75 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||8 - AA|
|Search Coil Size||10 x 14" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Manual or Auto Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||Waterproof Connector|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Search Coil Shape||Semi Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||N/A|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
|In Action Video Type||Youtube|
|In Action Video Entity||fKVkUhW92Xo|
|Product Review Type||Blog|
|Product Field Test||No|
Ask a question about this product
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $149.95
Special Price $127.46
List Price: $165.00
Special Price $150.00
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Minelab GPX Detectors, Makro Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery and special order items are not returnable.