Advanced Features, Intuitive Interface
The double-filter discrimination mode of the Fisher F70 makes this metal detector worth its weight in gold. It distinguishes between unwanted metal objects, like aluminum and nails, and the more desirable metals. Plus, a two-digit setting number, displayed on the LCD monitor of the Fisher F70, indicates the type of ground mineralization from wet salt to magnetite and other black iron minerals.
- 13 kHz frequency - good for coin shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting
- Frequency shift for eliminating electrical interference and crosstalk of other metal detectors
- Advanced software-based motion discrimination with notch for searching trashy areas
- All metal auto-tune mode for deep-searching in non-trashy areas
- Visual target ID by category item & 0-99 indication, both discrimination & auto-tune all metal mode
- Target ID confidence bar graph
- High-resolution push-button ground balance with ground readout
- Ground balance range goes all the way to salt
- Continuous display of ground mineral concentration
- Push-button static pinpoint with variable audio pitch and visual depth reading
- Independent sensitivity and threshold settings provides fine control over response
- Speed selection - normal for most situations, slow for deep coins in non-trashy areas
- Batteries under the elbow provide counterweight - ergonomic design - It's comfortable!
- Battery life 40 hours on 4 alkaline AA batteries
- Switch back and forth between two programs: saves both programs when turned off
- Standard 10 inch elliptical concentric open-center search coil
- Requires four AA batteries
- Backed by Fisher's 5 Year Warranty
Standard Factory Items Included
- 4 AA Batteries
- 5-Year Warranty
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
|Approximate Weight||3 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||4 - AA|
|Brand||Fisher Labs Hobby|
|Search Coil Size||10" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Manual or Auto Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Operating Frequency||13 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
Ask a question about this product
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Makro Deep Seeking Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery, DRS Detectors and special order items are not returnable.