Visual & Audio Target ID Metal Detector
The Fisher Fisher F5 is a great model to choose for coin, relic and beach hunting. This detector combines both analog and digital technologies. For the beach and relic hunter this model includes a high resolution manual ground balance adjustment. Now you can precisely tune this model for your exact ground conditions.
Quite Possibly Your Next Detector
This detector can attest that one man's waste is another man's treasure. The variable tone pinpoint system distinguishes between different metals, like nails, pennies, quarters and bottle caps for a more accurate target identification to maximize your digging efforts. The F5 includes a manual ground balancing option to cancel unwanted signals that usually come from natural ground minerals.
A Well Equipped Machine
The display on the Fisher F5 includes a numeric target identification readout that goes from 0-99. A frequency shift adjustment is included. This will allow you to hunt near high power lines or other treasure hunters that have the same model. This unit includes both audio and visual target identification. A target identification confidence bar graph helps you sort out your targets more precisely. A one touch notch control and a pinpoint control are standard on this model. You can even adjust the audio pitch on the F5. Perfect for those that have hearing loss at certain frequencies. This model allows you to manually adjust the audio threshold for your personal style of treasure hunting. Finally this model includes continuous ground mineralization phase readout.
- 7.8 kHz frequency - good for coin shooting, relic hunting, and casual gold prospecting.
- Frequency shift for eliminating electrical interference and crosstalk.
- Advanced software-based motion discrimination with notch for searching trashy areas.
- All metal autotune mode for deep-searching in non-trashy areas.
- Visual target ID by category & 0-99 indication, both discrimination & autotune modes.
- Target ID confidence bargraph.
- High-resolution manual ground balance with continuous ground readout.
- Ground balance range goes all the way to salt.
- Continuous display of ground mineral concentration and phase.
- Push-button static pinpoint with variable audio pitch and visual depth reading.
- Independent gain and threshold knobs provide complete control over sensitivity.
- Standard 10" elliptical concentric open center searchcoil.
- Two 9-volt alkaline batteries last approximately 40 hours.
Standard Factory Items Included
- Two 9 volt alkaline batteries
- 5-Year Warranty
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Introductory Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
|Approximate Weight||3 Pounds|
|Battery Requirements||2 - 9 Volt|
|Brand||Fisher Labs Hobby|
|Search Coil Size||10" Search Coil|
|Ground Balance||Manual or Auto Ground Balance|
|Headphone Jack Size||1/4 Inch|
|Includes Bonus Items||Yes|
|Operating Mode||All Metal and Discriminate|
|Operating Frequency||7.8 kHz|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Type||N/A|
|Visual Identification||LCD Screen|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof Coil|
|In Action Video Type||Vimeo|
|In Action Video Entity||6157046|
|Product Review Type||Blog|
|Product Field Test||No|
Ask a question about this product
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $149.00
Special Price $125.00
List Price: $579.95
Special Price $299.95
Our Truly Free Shipping Promotion Details
No Hidden Fees! Free ground shipping applies to all orders over $99.95 shipped within the continental United States. You will not find any fine print or catches to this offer. We do not charge handling fees, per accessory fees or any of the other fees that you may find when shopping elsewhere. Order today and save time, gas and money with this limited time promotion.
Returns and Exchanges Made Insanely Easy!
Since 1983 we have offered a return policy that is quite simple. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Here are the details in black and white:
Returns & Exchanges:
Within 14 days of receipt of your on line order, you may return or exchange any hobby item in original condition. All products must be unused, unassembled in the original packaging and with the manufacturer's original blank warranty form and instruction manual. Simply call us for a return authorization code and our special returns address before shipping any product back for a refund, store credit or exchange. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
Shipping, handling and insurance fees of $20 for your original ground shipment will be deducted from your refund for non-defective returns. Return shipping and insurance on non-defective merchandise is your responsibility.
Security, Industrial, Minelab GPX Detectors, Makro Detectors, JW Fishers Underwater Search & Recovery and special order items are not returnable.